Tarrier game off

GOAT

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Think the postponement suits them as it gives them a break in what was a busy schedule, if they had wanted it to go ahead the council would have had a fleet of gritters in the area and all available man power clearing the pavements.

Yeah, think I feel that way too. Not sure if it's good or bad. They also have a fair few players out just now, so might be the best time for them to play.

Could never have gone ahead, but I'm disappointed. 

33 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Think the postponement suits them as it gives them a break in what was a busy schedule, if they had wanted it to go ahead the council would have had a fleet of gritters in the area and all available man power clearing the pavements.

That fleet of gritters would do well to downgrade a red weather warning deeming it dangerous to travel. Which would be needed from and to Dundee I'd suggest would be negligent if something happened to their squad/support on the road.

I'm pretty sure they'd lined up at least 2 players returning from injury needing game time. And Lustig as shite as he is now misses us not Dundee meaning a new face at right back.

Plenty positives in this postponement too. Plenty.

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

Don't think it suits them at all because by the time they play the game they're in a position they've never encountered since Rodgers has been there: they absolutely 100% have to win 2 or 3 times in the space of 10-14 days.