Board Out

esquire8

Just now, Siam69 said:

Aye, BBC think they're onto a good thing, called the bid out as bollocks.

They were then shown evidence that it indeed was true not bollocks.

They then had to backtrack, admit they were wrong and it was true.

But the BBC just made it up to help Rangers, as that's the sorta thing they do regularly, make a cunt out of themselves and tell blatant lies to back up a Club who has banned them.

Plausible enough on the taig sites I suppose :whistle:

They are also renowned for being in a position where they take anything from the club at face value without trying to poke holes in it. 

Please donate dear reader.

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 21:38, southcoastbear said:

Warbs, Murty, Pedro, Murty, failed attempt to get McInnes a second rate sheep manager, Murty . could be said this hardly inspires confidence in the board or just me thinks this ?

David Murray used to say . Win on the park and all the upstairs stuff doesn't matter.

So far after these trumpets can't even get that right

No trophies, no wins against the beggars . countless more of our best records broken by teams we should be beating .

Oh aye . They are doing a sterling job

45 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They are also renowned for being in a position where they take anything from the club at face value without trying to poke holes in it. 

Please donate dear reader.

On ‎19‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 08:46, eskbankloyal said:

We were offered that money for him. 100%. 

It's not as straight forward as that though as there was the 10% due to Helsinki and there were loads of agents etc involved in the deal which made it really complicated and all of who were probably looking for a cut. 

Esky must be telling blatant lies then as well, the rascal.

But as you say, you have to take into consideration who is saying different, the forum fantasist, who is also a proven liar, ironically enough.

If only his mate who made the multi million pound bid for the Club hadn't been knocked back by Paul Murray eh, we'd be well sorted then :belm:

Now who to believe, Esky or the proven liar and fantasist, tough one there ..

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

But as you say, you have to take into consideration who is saying different, the forum fantasist, who is also a proven liar, ironically enough.

If only his mate who made the multi million pound bid for the Club hadn't been knocked back my Paul Murray eh, we'd be well sorted then :belm:

We’d already have won the title if it wasn’t for Paul Murray knocking that bid back. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

We’d already have won the title if it wasn’t for Paul Murray knocking that bid back. 

Of course, BA with his excellent grasp on all things in the Board room would have been a shoe in for CEO, I mean, he's that high profile and important he has armed security, knocks about with people who make multi million bids for football clubs in their spare time etc. 

I think we should start a petition, BA's mate to buy the Club, BA for CEO.

I'm gonna call Craig  now, time for the bed sheets to come out again :happy:

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Only one party can verify the authenticity, is the supposed buying club.

Strange as to why that on this occasion there is nothing!

But, but it's true I tell yeh.

Show us the deeds ffs!

:mutley:

Well, no that’s not true at all. There are simple ways of verifying the authenticity of an email or fax without ever needing to contact the sender.

38 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

David Murray used to say . Win on the park and all the upstairs stuff doesn't matter.

So far after these trumpets can't even get that right

No trophies, no wins against the beggars . countless more of our best records broken by teams we should be beating .

Oh aye . They are doing a sterling job

We've beaten the taigs 

40 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

If only his mate who made the multi million pound bid for the Club hadn't been knocked back by Paul Murray eh, we'd be well sorted then :belm:

Now who to believe, Esky or the proven liar and fantasist, tough one there ..

I don't read his stuff online but one of the best Rangers writers on the internet claimed there are many similarites between BA and John james. Nobody really bit or took it up. I wonder how close it is to the truth?

26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well, no that’s not true at all. There are simple ways of verifying the authenticity of an email or fax without ever needing to contact the sender.

The bid was also demonstrated to the BBC which forced Kheredine Idessane to make an apology for claiming there had been no bid. 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

The bid was also demonstrated to the BBC which forced Kheredine Idessane to make an apology for claiming there had been no bid. 

He's Rangers daft as are the BBC though. They would lie for us as they're mad kingalings.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Exactly. I can say with pretty much absolute certainty that when that happened the BBC would have continued to try find a hole in it to prove their original claim there had been no bid. That they couldn’t speaks volumes for me. 

Not to mention that the likes of Sky were also reporting it and - at least with SSN - they don’t tend to simply run PR lines from clubs without additional confirmation from elsewhere.

32 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't read his stuff online but one of the best Rangers writers on the internet claimed there are many similarites between BA and John james. Nobody really bit or took it up. I wonder how close it is to the truth?

I don't read his stuff either mate, but i'm lead to believe he's a compulsive liar, who posts absolute bollocks on the net.

John James I mean, just incase you got confused there, with the other compulsive liar to posts absolute bollocks on the net, BA.

Oh wait ...

Only a few weeks ago when this forum was hacked, BA said he went onto the taigs sites, and posted that them loveable wee Bhoys had sympathy with us being hacked, and that he couldn't possibly see how they would do such a dastardly act, that he thought it was Bears from FF who did it.  I kid you not, trying to deflect blame to Bears. The post was quite rightly deleted as a cunt of a thing to do. When subsequently pulled up about saying such, he then denied it, only for another BM to post he had also seen his post before it was deleted, and he was indeed trying to deflect the blame onto Bears:lol:, he then ignored the Thread never posted on it again. And i'm sure the said BM would confirm again if I tagged him.

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He's Rangers daft as are the BBC though. They would lie for us as they're mad kingalings.

:lol:

You'd wonder why cunts come across as believing shite like that, and post as such to try to influence others? 

25 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Exactly. I can say with pretty much absolute certainty that when that happened the BBC would have continued to try find a hole in it to prove their original claim there had been no bid. That they couldn’t speaks volumes for me. 

Not to mention that the likes of Sky were also reporting it and - at least with SSN - they don’t tend to simply run PR lines from clubs without additional confirmation from elsewhere.

As already stated, all lies from mad well known Kingalings the BBC and SSN. 

BA and Taig sites know better, apparently. 

How did I miss this thread :matron:

The previously failed board members should be nowhere near the place but their #hiredhand's are the true filth. Facilitating change predicated upon what was best for them not the club.

Thankfully the cunts will all be gone one day.

Apart from that. We have a current board who have, as yet, realised no new (significant) revenue streams, have pissed off major sportswear suppliers, have made the brand more toxic than it already was, have an under 20 youth coach in charge, have no ability to challenge for a league, meanwhile paying a fuckwit, entirely unsuitable, MD huge amounts of money for absolutely hee haw.

In other words they have performed exactly as expected.

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

As already stated, all lies from mad well known Kingalings the BBC and SSN. 

BA and Taig sites know better, apparently. 

the well known taigs at the SFA performed exactly as expected. Clearing a convicted criminal, with no money, and knocking back a multi-billionaire with no convictions......

filth do what is best for filth.

we borrowed 3 million quid and stuck a load of equipment on hock

you better hope we don't miss a payment because we wont be playing any games without a PA system

24 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I don't read his stuff either mate, but i'm lead to believe he's a compulsive liar, who posts absolute bollocks on the net.

John James I mean, just incase you got confused there, with the other compulsive liar to posts absolute bollocks on the net, BA.

Oh wait ...

Only a few weeks ago when this forum was hacked, BA said he went onto the taigs sites, and posted that them loveable wee Bhoys had sympathy with us being hacked, and that he couldn't possibly see how they would do such a dastardly act, that he thought it was Bears from FF who did it.  I kid you not, trying to deflect blame to Bears. The post was quite rightly deleted as a cunt of a thing to do. When subsequently pulled up about saying such, he then denied it, only for another BM to post he had also seen his post before it was deleted, and he was indeed trying to deflect the blame onto Bears:lol:, he the ignored the Thread,'s never posted on it again. And i'm sure the said BM would confirm again if I tagged him.

You are seriously unhinged. 

I feel your pain. Assalamu Alaikom.

:hiboys:

36 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Oh wait ...

Only a few weeks ago when this forum was hacked, BA said he went onto the taigs sites, and posted that them loveable wee Bhoys had sympathy with us being hacked, and that he couldn't possibly see how they would do such a dastardly act, that he thought it was Bears from FF who did it.  I kid you not, trying to deflect blame to Bears. The post was quite rightly deleted as a cunt of a thing to do. When subsequently pulled up about saying such, he then denied it, only for another BM to post he had also seen his post before it was deleted, and he was indeed trying to deflect the blame onto Bears:lol:, he then ignored the Thread never posted on it again. And i'm sure the said BM would confirm again if I tagged him.

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You are seriously unhinged. 

I feel your pain. Assalamu Alaikom.

:hiboys:

@Tiger Shaw

True or false, mate?

Oh dear, looks like someone forgot their meds today.

So here we are, up to our necks in debt, hocked assets, our Chairman a known liar and corporate felon, up for 11 mill, a squad full of loan players and dead wood and sit with not a pot to piss in.

We kb a bid for 8 mil no less.

Must have missed we are going through a purple patch

Thank fuck I see a different shrink!

:mutley: