Cummings is not good enough

MacBoyd

52 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Do you think he’s good then? And based on what?

Yep. When he’s been given real time he’s done fine. His record in Scotland speaks for itself. As @Siwel already pointed out, he’s had like 300 minutes. There’s no way you can say he’s shite based on that.

32 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Yep. When he’s been given real time he’s done fine. His record in Scotland speaks for itself. As @Siwel already pointed out, he’s had like 300 minutes. There’s no way you can say he’s shite based on that.

He's shite!!! Somehow I've managed to say it!

43 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

That’s five hours. It’s like watching the film “the day after tomorrow” followed by “planet of the apes”

two shite films 

He has not been given a chance in the league but has played well in the cup, We have been crying out for a player like him and Murty has used him sparingly in the league and that will be one of the reasons Murty won't get the job.

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

He has not been given a chance in the league but has played well in the cup, We have been crying out for a player like him and Murty has used him sparingly in the league and that will be one of the reasons Murty won't get the job.

Crying out for a player that has scored 4 league goals since Aug 17 and that’s not even in the top league  

Aye right. 

On 17/03/2018 at 22:13, K.A.I said:

Agree with the above - we absolutely need to play with 2-strikers. We haven't and it's criminal.

Of course it means dropping either Windass, Candaies or Murphy but let's have some balls and drop 1 for the better of the team and our formation but it wreaks of trying to accommodate favourites. We need to make tough decisions for the good of the team - but we don't.

2 up front for me both Morelos and Cummings - let them strike up an understanding.

I agree hole heartedly mate I would definitely drop Windass because I think the other two you mention can offer more 

When we signed him I wasn't sure where he would fit into the side given we play with a lone striker and he's not suited to that role, for us anyway. Probably the most natural finisher at the club but I'm not convinced there's a great deal else to his game.

Might be given more of a chance under a new manager so if there's already a deal in place to sign him on a permanent deal then fair enough, but equally wouldn't be fussed if he's back at Forest or elsewhere next season.

30 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Crying out for a player that has scored 4 league goals since Aug 17 and that’s not even in the top league  

Aye right. 

In terms of swagger and confidence he is the type of player we need and his scoring record with us is not to shabby either.

Put it this way who has made a bigger impact Cummings or Herrera

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Does that apply to Herrera as well?

Herrera, MOH and now Jason have never had a chance and a game here and there plus 10 minute substitute appearances will prove nothing.  Cummings needs to play with a strike partner like Ally and big Mark.  He’s clearly not a lone striker.  

13 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

In terms of swagger and confidence he is the type of player we need and his scoring record with us is not to shabby either.

Put it this way who has made a bigger impact Cummings or Herrera

I’m confused. When does he swagger? 

His goalscoring for us is shabby 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

How many games has he started? 

He hasn't been given a proper chance here ffs :headwall:

Don’t care.

It’s how he looks when he’s playing that counts. He looks not very good if I’m honest 

ok. Let’s give him a chance. I’ll guarantee he will struggle in that wee experiment 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Don’t care.

It’s how he looks when he’s playing that counts. He looks not very good if I’m honest 

ok. Let’s give him a chance. I’ll guarantee he will struggle in that wee experiment 

So you're judging a player based on ten minute substitute appearances here and there? :lol:

3 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

That's a shame  you're confused.

From 4 starts for Rangers he has 5 goals hope that clears up the confusion.

Oh sorry that’s correct. Scoring a hat trick against a championship team and one against a league one team in a cup will get us league points  sorry 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Oh sorry that’s correct. Scoring a hat trick against a championship team and one against a league one team in a cup will get us league points  sorry 

So do those goals not count then because you were making out that he had only scored 4 goals all season.