Cummings is not good enough

MacBoyd

On 18/03/2018 at 09:10, Blue Avenger said:

Oh aye, Cummngs who has not long arrived, had little game time and  given fuck all support yesterday, isn't good enough and the cause of all our woes.

Cunts who start these threads really want to go and support our enemies or take up watching paint dry. Fuckng clueless.

Three fucking managers and God knows how many players under this board, ranging from utter dross to mediocrity and a couple with potential, but heh, just blame how shite we are on this player or any other.

What's on the park wholly reflect what's off it and what's off it, are incompetent, potless lying bastards who are putting our very future at risk. Playing at runnng a football club, making us more toxic than nuclear waste and in court more times than a robbng smack head. Yet not a word of condemnation from the usual king rimming suspects.

Yes we have many poor players, but the scapegoating has got to end. We are simply not good enough. This club are not in a position to take the scum or any title as long as theybare here. The board are ultimately responsible for the success of this club and far have failed and will continue to fail due to the lying incomptents they. Bereft of integrity and acumen, but ffs, don't call them out. Let the retards shout down the easy targets and forever we remain also rans.

Some just don't do fucking mirrors and need a serious fucking word.

Aye, I'm gonny go watch tarrier games next season.

At no point did I criticise him at all, just pointing out that playing him as a lone striker ahead of Morelos is really fucking stupid.

Edit - Thought this was the thread I started :lol: Dingy me

• 2 weeks later...

Has zero impact on our team, you can tell can’t you? Comes on does nothing - his touch is poor as is his runs and positioning. Bullying nobody doing nothing of note  

You can tell a player by his touch positioning and runs - he’s bang average  

and don’t give me this “game time” pish - you can always tell someone has a bit about them he’s had enough run outs to make up your mind

Nottingham Forest can keep him

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Has zero impact on our team, you can tell can’t you? Comes on does nothing - his touch is poor as is his runs and positioning. Bullying nobody doing nothing of note  

You can tell a player by his touch positioning and runs - he’s bang average  

and don’t give me this “game time” pish - you can always tell someone has a bit about them he’s had enough run outs to make up your mind

Nottingham Forest can keep him

As harsh as what you're saying sounds i have to agree with you. not good enough and i think (hope...pray) we can do better.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What's he supposed to do when he only comes on for ten minutes at a time? 

Fucking moon units on here. 

It's not just this, he always comes on just after the other team start to get on top of us meaning he is going to get very little service and support.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Erm....pick any one - just fucking one will do 

make a decent run, have a shot on goal, bully a defender, score, draw a free kick, make an assist, hit the post/bar, beat a player (one will do not a big maisy run, just one) head just wide, bring off a save from the keeper or shoot

anything will do to be fair! Fucking anything

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He scores all his goals in the 1st division and his hat trick was against lower league Falkirk. He's not shown the same level of goals in the SPFL or in the English 1st division.

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

make a decent run, have a shot on goal, bully a defender, score, draw a free kick, make an assist, hit the post/bar, beat a player (one will do not a big maisy run, just one) head just wide, bring off a save from the keeper or shoot

He did 4 of those things you listed..

Just now, Coop said:

He scores all his goals in the 1st division and his hat trick was against lower league Falkirk. He's not shown the same level of goals in the SPFL or in the English 1st division.

He’s not had the same gametime in the SPFL

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yeh and Windass is a Champions League player who will lead us to a title, right?

:rofl:

Windass is shite as well.  Fuck, if you're fighting over Windass or Cummings it shows how far you've fallen in your expectations of a Rangers class player who will take the club back where it belongs.

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Hes got a #smile tattoo and has a bit of funny banter and i get that folk are wanting him to do well and maybe this clouds there judgement...but he has done nothing to suggest he can be a player for us.

1 minute ago, bluchoo said:

Hes got a #smile tattoo and has a bit of funny banter and i get that folk are wanting him to do well and maybe this clouds there judgement...but he has done nothing to suggest he can be a player for us.

He was worth a punt because sometimes lower league players can turn into good players at a higher level but with Cummings he's just not shown anything to suggest he can do this.  He may well do but as of now, I've not seen anything.

Just now, bluchoo said:

I want him to do well I really do. But you can always tell a player the way he takes a pass, runs or just something about them that tells you “aye he’s a player” even after ten minutes. 

If he’s scoring for fun in training he’s guaranteed a start. I think he is struggling to make an impact 

Notts Forest can have him back

1 minute ago, Coop said:

Nealr 30 games in his career, 1 goal.  14 games in the English 1st division and they'd seen enough to say beat it.  He is not the messiah.

He got about 600 minutes in the English championship most of which he was pushed out wide after being brought off the bench by Warburton.

He’s had less than 300 minutes in the league since coming here nowhere near enough to make a judgement on him.

2 minutes ago, Coop said:

He was worth a punt because sometimes lower league players can turn into good players at a higher level but with Cummings he's just not shown anything to suggest he can do this.  He may well do but as of now, I've not seen anything.

I hope he does come good...maybe its the system, maybe the manager...but so far he has shown nothing to suggest that he will and on current form id be sending him back