Semi tickets issue

5 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Apparently some folk have had no email but money taken out their account.

If you have had money taken out you will apparently get a ticket even if you have no email so worth checking your bank accounts

Pretty sure that happened last time round too.

Probably teaching grannies to suck eggs, but my e-mails from the club have suddenly started going to my ‘promotional’ inbox - a sort of spam filter.

May be worth a look if your e-mail is set up like that.

Was alright last time round as you could check your order history & knew if you had it or not! For whatever reason then have removed that just now?! Hope everybody allocated one has their details up to date/funds in the bank! That would be brutal, having a ticket allocated & not getting it! In saying that, if there is an unfortunate few then maybe i’ll get a ticket in a 2nd ballot! 

Some email providers (aol and bt listed above) insert firewalls from time to time that prevent multiple emails accessing their system from the one originator. This (understandably) is an honest effort to filter spam etc and any other unwanted pish. The sender has no say in the matter unfortunately and does not always get a "bounce" notification to say that the email has not been successfully delivered.

Bottom line is that I would guess the emails were all sent from the club, but as others have said above - individual email providers may be blocking or diverting them as they are reading them as possible spam. I'm with virgin and have experienced this before, though not with Rangers.

15 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I was in the ticket office the other day for a few things and they were saying those with a BT email address didn't receive an email. There were around 800 affected.  

Cheers mate. I'm with BT Email and didn't get an email. I'll check my bank account later to see if I've had money taken out. Glimmer of hope now !! 

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

I was in the ticket office the other day for a few things and they were saying those with a BT email address didn't receive an email. There were around 800 affected.  

Don't suppose they mentioned anything about a second ballot? 

I got the email but they still haven't taken money out if my account yet. Called earlier to check I still had a ticket and it's there but apparently the card details are right for the cccs but different for the semi finals and finals part (fuck knows how that's even possible)