ST Renewals Poll

ST Renewals Poll  

203 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing?

• Renewing
    • Not Renewing
    • Not sure - Need more info from the board

Definitely renewing but looking move so the wee man can get the scum games. I'm actually dreading moving because we have great people around us and am scared in case we end up next to idiots (to be fair they might think were idiots).  It's such a pain in the arse just for 2 games! If only Rangers would let me pay extra on top of the weans ST so he could move with us and we could keep the seats we have.  

41 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Definitely renewing but looking move so the wee man can get the scum games. I'm actually dreading moving because we have great people around us and am scared in case we end up next to idiots (to be fair they might think were idiots).  It's such a pain in the arse just for 2 games! If only Rangers would let me pay extra on top of the weans ST so he could move with us and we could keep the seats we have.  

After getting the move to the BR, I need to move out again, the wean hated it and doesn't want to go back until he is 6 :lol:.

46 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Aye Jinty , that's a big drawback to having seats in the Broomloan . I took up the option for the tarrier games this season and let my boy use them . When the renewals came up last year I was told by the T O that we could move to seats in the club deck for roughly the same price that I was paying for the family section , but my boy didn't want to move there as he loves the seats we have . Will probably have the same discussion with him shortly with the same outcome as long as he gets the scum games :lol: but will try to get a ticket to take my grandson with us , if one is available next to us .

Renewing, may look for a move so that my oldest sits next to me and his younger brother. If not its SJ rear again. Potentially the 1st game I get to watch in person will be Jan 2019. Leave the UK in a few weeks with work and not back until then.

Oh, btw. I think @jerfeelgoodappears to have confirmed himself as being full of shit. He's clearly not a Rangers fan. 

He's claiming in this thread that he's not renewing his season ticket... the same guy that posted the below thread and is clearly not actually a Rangers fan. Pretty much admitted as much himself in the below thread. I'd suggest he's a mhank or a wee club fan...

:lol: Long memory, me. I'd suggest he's a mhank or a wee club fan or some shit. This guy didny have a season ticket that's he's not renewing... :lol:

'...in terms of sport, i loosely follow football as a whole, i'm an avid rugby fan, play no teamsports but love my adventure sports, i appreciate all sporting endeavours, I can even see the skill in Curling and Lawn bowls'...

...I am an independent rugby fan who is simply intrigued by the ins and outs of everything that is going on at the moment in the SFA and its implications for football in the wider sense. I would like to become involved in the debate. Please don't flame me into the ground for this reason. Please feel free to pick apart my analyses....

...as i've said... this issue doesn't just affect Rangers fans, or football fans... it has the potential to sprawl out into other mainstream sports.... people from other sports groups are observing...'

I’ll be renewing my Rangers tv sub as I live away from Glasgow.

Before I moved away I used to hold off until the last moment to renew to try and put some pressure on the board to deliver something good in the close season but always renewed  in the end. 

Renewing as always. I’ll probably renew till the day I die but am feeling angry towards the board.  I really need to see major change in where the club is heading. I think it’s a joke they’re expecting many of us to pony up thousands of pounds without the hint of a new manager and where we’re going as a club. 

The rumoured 10% extra is just rubbing salt right into the wounds, paying for their costly mistakes. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

I have not had a renewal letter, however I did receive a renewal e mail, as I am on the continuous credit will it be renewed automatically or do I need to go online and buy it, had it 32 years and still canny remember :duh:

I only got an email telling me i had auto renewed, then confirmation via post for both of mine.

Not renewing I don't think unfortunately.

Can't justify the cost with 3 young kids and the fact I need a bigger car as well. Plus the fact I walk out of Ibrox every 2nd week pissed off at giving up time with my kids to watch overpaid and extremely privileged people not even give 100% for our jersey.

Not for me at this present moment.

I hate saying it, but i have absolutely had it with broken promises, indecision, incompetence when decisions are made, lack of transparency and lack of accountability. All of this on top of a squad with no fight, desire or respect for the fans that pay for them to 'live the dream'.

If we go on to win 55 and I'm not there I''ll only have my stupid self to blame, but given recent events it's becoming more and more likely that GM will get the job- so i don't think I'll need to worry.