ST Renewals Poll

ST Renewals Poll  

203 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing?

• Renewing
    • Not Renewing
    • Not sure - Need more info from the board

Wouldn't judge anyone else for doing what they feel is right for them however as long as I am drawing breath and can afford it i'll never stop renewing.  Gonna suck up every bit of misery that has been thrown at us and when that day comes and it will, most probably humanly combust - then renewing might be tricky

What even is this ? Rangers is our life , I’m fucking renewing!!! as I’ve done for 24 years since I was 12 years old , if your not renewing unless it’s unforeseen circumstances and it’s just coz we’re shite then you’ll not be missed , just remember the regret when your sitting watching on tv when the rest of us who stood by our team go mad at ibrox when we win 55 

i will renew as always but i am getting to that really really pissed off stage that i just want to explode because it just feels like there is not very much progress on the pitch and the club dont seem to know how to appoint a proper manager  its fucking infuriating

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Renewing, but we need an avenue to let the board know they are a shower of useless cunts. 

Sadly the loudmouth so called Bears and 1872 are in Kings back pocket trying to outdo eachother at arselicking. 

Renewing but what CB has said. :thumbup: