Docherty,Dorrans and Goss have all been piss poor recently. Halliday controlled the midfield when we beat the scum in penalty semi final so who’s to say he can’t do it again? Non of the 3 I mentioned are capable of standing up to Lego so why not go with Halliday.  I’m more worried about who plays with mccrorie at back and with fotheringhams kicking which unbelievably is getting worse and could have been costly yesterday.

What a place! A 25m cameo performance against a flagging team and suddenly he's Zinedine fucken Zidane. 

I guarantee you next Sunday night the same schizos will be on here firing right into him - players like Andy Halliday will be miles away when we next win the league - fucken a million miles away!!!! 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

What a place! A 25m cameo performance against a flagging team and suddenly he's Zinedine fucken Zidane. 

I guarantee you next Sunday night the same schizos will be on here firing right into him - players like Andy Halliday will be miles away when we next win the league - fucken a million miles away!!!! 

A flagging team that the garngad galacticos couldn't beat 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

No cunt is saying he’s class just that he had a good game, why aren’t we allowed to praise players when they play well, can we only criticise them?

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

A flagging team that the garngad galacticos couldn't beat 

They didnt beat them but had 26 attempts on goal and 2/3rd possession. They had more of the ball than us yesterday. 

Docherty (especially) and Dorrans were poor yesterday but i'd still start them before Halliday 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Unsure if your issue is with people on the forum or Halliday himself, observe that and get back to me:tu:

It's with schizos on here who wank over players like Windass, Murty (now Halliday) one week and will slaughter him next week. Also, Halliday, like so many of our squad is not good enough. I'll argue that every week (and have argued it)

Now stick you're last word down below like you always have to do. That's it press the quote button and type ?

6 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

They didnt beat them but had 26 attempts on goal and 2/3rd possession. They had more of the ball than us yesterday. 

Docherty (especially) and Dorrans were poor yesterday but i'd still start them before Halliday 

Thought Docherty had a better game than Dorrans tbh

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

It's with schizos on here who wank over players like Windass, Murty (now Halliday) one week and will slaughter him next week. Also, Halliday, like so many of our squad is not good enough. I'll argue that every week (and have argued it)

Now stick you're last word down below like you always have to do. That's it press the quote button and type ?

Murty isn't a player.

It's actually not the same people praising/criticising, unless you care to provide any examples? it's predictably the same people who criticise the same players (or people on here who praise them) no matter what.

1 hour ago, Carsons Dog said:

He is fukkin gash

41 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

In four words one of the best posts on this thread. 

In fact you could have reduced it 3 and took out gash! 

That wouldn't make any sense. The removal of "He" or "fukkin" would be perfectly acceptable.