1 hour ago, gsa said:

People excited because he didn't look awful coming on at Ibrox when we're in the lead against Dundee. Easily pleased.

Same people who love "Murts" and "Tav" and "Josh" and thought we'd win the league because we put together a bit of a run after Christmas. Embarrassing how easily pleased some of our fans are now. 

Who's excited?

51 minutes ago, tannerall said:

This cunt can't even spell never..........:whistle:

4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I've nevet seen it either.

Come on, guys... I was talking about an undiscovered Turkish player named Nevet. I never spelled Never wrong... :whistle:

4 hours ago, Goosetav said:

Not sure if this is sarcasm but he genuinely has been far better when he's played since he came back.

Fall guy for many on here, personally I don’t get it, aye he struggled at times last year, playing out of position in a team that was shite. 

his attitude is correct, he’s happy to wait his time and play when needed, and if he puts in a good performance then that should be all that’s required. 

We all know he’s not going to nail down a starting slot week in week out but I’d have absolutely no problem with him as a back up, as he would give his all in any position he’s asked to play without moaning about it, and just love the fact he’s playing for our club. 

Have to say been amazed how little criticism docherty has got up until now, extremely poor any nearly every game. Halliday was excellent today and also against st johnstone, turned defence into attack with one  brilliant15 yard pass forward. Would start Halliday before Docherty all day long.

3 hours ago, gsa said:

People excited because he didn't look awful coming on at Ibrox when we're in the lead against Dundee. Easily pleased.

Same people who love "Murts" and "Tav" and "Josh" and thought we'd win the league because we put together a bit of a run after Christmas. Embarrassing how easily pleased some of our fans are now. 

He played well when he came on why try to turn it into a negative? 

6 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Honestly would love to see the reaction he would get if he was putting in the performances Docherty does.

Superb from him the day.

Bang on , Docherty and Ryan jack in the middle of the park dosent bare thinking about , not their fault of course when asked they are going to sign for us , it’s the people who think these lads are good enough Center midfielders to play for Rangers that are to blame 

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Dorrans had a shocker imo, the worst player on the park for us imo

Was a different player towards the end when he was allowed a bit of freedom, I know he's played deeper for the last few years but doesn't mean we should be doing it, he's shown in his time here how much he can influence games further up the park

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Dorrans had a shocker imo, the worst player on the park for us imo

He was poor most of the last game as well. Looks like we’ve rushed him back to try and get him fit for the game next week.

Docherty was poor again as well. I’m not sure if he’s just struggling with the step up, not suited to the role he’s being asked to do, a mix of both.

A bit light of options maybe but poor management that’s seen them thrown into the team when neither look ready to be playing every week just now.

5 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Was gonna post this myself. Sincerely he's come back he's been great. I've not seen him have a bad game I don't think since then.

Dorrans was a different player when halliday was on.

Right, that must be sarcasm? :lol: 

he was very good today, but fuck me..

4 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Was a different player towards the end when he was allowed a bit of freedom, I know he's played deeper for the last few years but doesn't mean we should be doing it, he's shown in his time here how much he can influence games further up the park

Agreed, seems to be asked to do too much defensive work.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's been a massive letdown IMO.

Docherty being shite doesn't surprise me but Dorrans was supposed to be a class above and he's been average at best.

He's had a few good games, tbh, Motherwell away especially then strolled St Johnstone just before his injury. Positive it was him and Holt and both were brilliant.

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

There’s not a centre midfielder at the club good enough to be there , everyone of them are rotten , unless mcrorrie goes in there 

Dorrans and McCrorie as a partnership could work imo.

Just now, MasterD said:

He was poor most of the last game as well. Looks like we’ve rushed him back to try and get him fit for the game next week.

Docherty was poor again as well. I’m not sure if he’s just struggling with the step up, not suited to the role he’s being asked to do, a mix of both.

A bit light of options maybe but poor management that’s seen them thrown into the team when neither look ready to be playing every week just now.

First half 100%, thought he had a good second half.

Look at the players picked by Murty to sit in in recent weeks i don't think any of them are real holding midfielders.

Dorrans was quiet rightly slated for being poor last week and the first half yesterday, push him forward when Halliday and Goss came on and he sprung in to life.

15 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

See if mccrorie is anchoring the midfield next week I wouldnt be worried if halliday got minutes against them next week in the middle of the park.

14 hours ago, five stars said:

We're constantly getting outplayed in midfield. We need 3 in midfield for next week.

It's not going to happen. If he refuses to make the obvious change after being so poor for successive games (and the first half yesterday) , sending out Docherty and Dorrans to fail, I don't see a win and a clean sheet with McCrorie  in defence changing his mind.

Brenda's vanity and arrogance still gives us a chance next week, an indictment in itself.

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's been a massive letdown IMO.

Docherty being shite doesn't surprise me but Dorrans was supposed to be a class above and he's been average at best.

Actually thought Dorrans was quite decent considering how long he's been out and all this pish about playing Ross in midfield next week when is our best central defender is doing my head in.   

Halliday is and will never be the quality of player we need if we are to win anything, mediocre squad player at best.  MW sold us a bill of goods with some of these long contracts he handed out. 

12 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Played excellent when he came on and gave our midfield a good bit of positivity going forward, something both the woeful Docherty and equally as woeful Dorrans couldn't give us all day.

I would cut Dorrans a bit of slack as he has had some tragic family events to deal with. Surprised he actually played last week and yesterday.