Issued by Supporters Voice Limited, a Club 1872 Company

backup

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

There are anti Rangers stories but ‘agenda’ as In a coordinated campaign - nope don’t buy that paranoid stuff - and starting from that premise is pathetic.

I’m convinced you’re just a troll or your on meds 

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Canny wait until they get pulled up for this on Monday after bigotry is sadly heard by one and all from our end, we need to get our act together to help C1872

There is a very small minority who let us down by refusing to join in with songs about the UVF and various other battle songs

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

There are anti Rangers stories but ‘agenda’ as In a coordinated campaign - nope don’t buy that paranoid stuff - and starting from that premise is pathetic.

You will be in the minority which isn't unusual for you.   I never mentioned a co-ordinated campaign.

11 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

I'll never give up but I know of people who have sat in meetings with Police Scotland and NBM and have argued about the use and terminology / history  of 'hun' and 'fenian' till they were blue in the face.

The consensus is that 'hun' on it's own isn't offensive where as 'hun bastard' might be (dependent). The use of 'fenian' is offensive regardless whether you call them 'fenians' or 'fenian bastards' - despite them referring to themselves as 'unrepentant fenian bastards'. 

All it takes is for one Bear to go not guilty with a decent lawyer and rip the whole argument regarding 'fenian = catholic' to shreds and set a precedent.

One of us complaining about being offended by their use of the word fenian (as their great great grandfather was a "fenian" in the true meaning of the word) then they are fucked. 

5 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

You will be in the minority which isn't unusual for you.   I never mentioned a co-ordinated campaign.

Is that not implied in the whole ‘agenda’ thing - even in your previous post you go back to there being an ‘agenda’.

one thing that surprises me when folk talk about our negative press coverage and ‘political’ agendas - is that they never see the negative things written about others ( and yes there is loads) and politically if we are the majority and meant to be aligned with the majority,  politically, how come this majority allows this ‘agenda’ to happen? My answer is because that ‘agenda’ does not exist except in the minds of a section of our supporters. 

47 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Is that not implied in the whole ‘agenda’ thing - even in your previous post you go back to there being an ‘agenda’.

one thing that surprises me when folk talk about our negative press coverage and ‘political’ agendas - is that they never see the negative things written about others ( and yes there is loads) and politically if we are the majority and meant to be aligned with the majority,  politically, how come this majority allows this ‘agenda’ to happen? My answer is because that ‘agenda’ does not exist except in the minds of a section of our supporters. 

We aren’t talking about negative press ya walloper. We are talking about downright lies. 

When you want to show us the lies printed about every other club in Scotland and it’s support please carry on. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We aren’t talking about negative press ya walloper. We are talking about downright lies. 

When you want to show us the lies printed about every other club in Scotland and it’s support please carry on. 

Very paranoid! Kinda proves my point. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So no list of downright lies printed about other clubs. 

As I thought your just a waste of oxygen. 

Instead of looking for others to do your work for you why not have a look yourself but first look up group thinking and confirmation bias. - if that’s to difficult for you try ‘taking off the blue tinted glasses’ - much of the perceived negativity is just minor crap picked up and magnified in the press and then magnified again on here. It happens to all clubs but we focus on us - look for the negativity that we think exists based on our group thinking - and then highlighted to confirm our thinking ( confirmation bias) 

while your at it - look up group polerisation - that’s what happens to dissenting voices on here! 

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Instead of looking for others to do your work for you why not have a look yourself but first look up group thinking and confirmation bias. - if that’s to difficult for you try ‘taking off the blue tinted glasses’ - much of the perceived negativity is just minor crap picked up and magnified in the press and then magnified again on here. It happens to all clubs but we focus on us - look for the negativity that we think exists based on our group thinking - and then highlighted to confirm our thinking ( confirmation bias) 

while your at it - look up group polerisation - that’s what happens to dissenting voices on here! 

Why not just provide facts to support your view.

Well done to 1872 for at least doing something but It would be better if it came straight from the board, our support has become an easy target, the media has always highlighted the slightest things now we have corrupt politicians telling lies about us and our club, they all need to pulled up every time they lie and tarnish our support and club and if it came directly from Mr King and the board it would have to taken more seriously and if they did they would be respected more by us. 

1 hour ago, backup said:

Why not just provide facts to support your view.

LOL It's like groundhog day in here (again :pipe: ) - provideing 'facts' to show no agenda is like asking for facts to prove God does not exist (or does exist if that floats your boat).

6 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

LOL It's like groundhog day in here (again :pipe: ) - provideing 'facts' to show no agenda is like asking for facts to prove God does not exist (or does exist if that floats your boat).

You still haven't told me where you found the poll about independence?  

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Your the one making the claim that the media prints lies about every club, so prove it. 

I don’t need to prove that the media prints lies about Rangers and it’s fans. 

Tic Toc. 

2 hours ago, NetherburnBear said:

Well done to 1872 for at least doing something but It would be better if it came straight from the board, our support has become an easy target, the media has always highlighted the slightest things now we have corrupt politicians telling lies about us and our club, they all need to pulled up every time they lie and tarnish our support and club and if it came directly from Mr King and the board it would have to taken more seriously and if they did they would be respected more by us. 

Are 1872 not just the boards puppet/Cash cow anyway?

58 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

OK thanks, that clears that up, you can't furnish any facts to support your prognosis.

6 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Are 1872 not just the boards puppet/Cash cow anyway?

Aye you could be right, just mean if a statement from King directly would be taken more seriously and the fans would feel like the club has finally grown a pair of balls and stood up for them. 

18 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Reading the rest of the tweets there is winding me up. They really don't understand the concept of sectarianism do they? Either that or they are deliberately inflammatory 

sectarianism just means anything pro protestant unionist or loyalist these days

You can literally shout your mouth off about the hating queen or protestants or England but say a word about the pope or ireland youre a bigot

id love if  some foreign independent orginization came to Scotland and investigated sectarianism and put these cunts in their place

their findings would probably be that the biggest root cause of sectarianism in Scotland is apartheid school and the biggest instigator of sectarian violence is the media and SNPIRA groups and politicians

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

i gave you 2 examples which you ignored like you always do when called out. Get off yer high horse everyone can see what a shitehawk you are

Are you going to answer my points about the media saying we used our kids as shields to stop police vans or passed off hanging effigies as banter?

Youre problem is you believe the media more than you do your fellow fans which is why you are in no way one of us.

anyone that thinks the papers/media etc have it in for us are stupid. 

They have to sell their ware so produce stories that sell. 

We have been the biggest story in town for 6 years. Why the fuck would they not write about us in every single detail.  The cluster fuck of recent years has provided journos with a permanent bonner  

So lift your fucking chin 

On the political side why not highlight the positive side of what our politicians do in respect of Rangers?  Instead of fabricating a myth that we a roundly detested   

Have club 1872 written to Aileen Campbell to thank her for visiting “get ready for sport” the new Rangers Charity Foundation initiative or Adam Tomlinson for raising a motion in parliament about Rangers charity involvement?

no? Why not?