Murty : just go FFS

Colin Traive

50 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Halliday and Candeias shouting the odds at him today, looks like the players have had enough of 'Murts'.

Looks like the players are blaming someone else for how shite they are. FFS they should be embarrassed, getting substituted, from that team. The lot of them should have been subbed. 

Just watched the post match interview. He hasn't,t even spoken to them as it might get emotional!!!  After a performance like that there needs to be a fucking paint stripping heart to heart with these players.  Not a Monday afternoon chat that obviously does not work. 

Murty just said he isn't going to bother questioning the players over there performance today. You have to be joking. They should be getting torn into. Gutless performance from the players led by a gutless imposter of a manager 

55 minutes ago, KWBear said:

No chance he will go before the end of the season nor is there any chance of a name being announced before the end of the season either 

This board is so horrendously slow and ponderous at making key decisions so don't expect any movement any time soon.

We will hear at the end of May/ early June who is coming in IMO. they don't even have a fucking clue who it is yet if you ask me. 

We need a total clear out (again) starting from Wes as the anger from the bears in that stadium was justified, fuckin embarrassing (again).

Murty blew his chance to stay as the manager beyond the end of the season.    That would be an easiest decision for the board not to renew that managerial contract, BUT hiring the next Rangers manager is even going to be very tough - the manager who can outsmart Rodgers.    Who do you reckon?  

Personally for me, I'd go for Lee Johnson (Bristol City) or Eddie Howe (Bournemouth), but that's my opinion.   I'd be interested in what your thoughts are for the next manager.   Steve Clarke (Kilmarnock) could be possible.

1 minute ago, Je99 said:

Murty blew his chance to stay as the manager beyond the end of the season.    That would be an easiest decision for the board not to renew that managerial contract, BUT hiring the next Rangers manager is even going to be very tough - the manager who can outsmart Rodgers.    Who do you reckon?  

Personally for me, I'd go for Lee Johnson (Bristol City) or Eddie Howe (Bournemouth), but that's my opinion.   I'd be interested in what your thoughts are for the next manager.

:belm:

4 minutes ago, OzzieBear said:

Looks like the players are blaming someone else for how shite they are. FFS they should be embarrassed, getting substituted, from that team. The lot of them should have been subbed. 

Halliday gave the ball away in his own half just before he’s was subbed and the usual finger pointing shite blaming everyone bar himself 

3 minutes ago, Daz-96 said:

Murty just said he isn't going to bother questioning the players over there performance today. You have to be joking. They should be getting torn into. Gutless performance from the players led by a gutless imposter of a manager 

He is seriously a tit of a guy 

I know the players were poor today and let's be honest not for the first time in recent weeks we have started a game totally off the pace. Even Dundee last week was touch and go until the second goal. I believe the players at the club aren't as bad as performances have shown but there is obviously a massive problem within the dressing room. If the problem is Murty then he has to go immediately. I think only up to third place get onto Europe now as Motherwell will get a place even if they loose the final. As the tags will of already qualified by winning the league. We have a real job now  to secure a minimum of third place.

1 hour ago, Boaby Bear said:

Catch 22 as a support, do we renew and fill the coffers or choose not to renew and weaken kings position and the team. 

Things have to get bad before they get better. 

Im not renewing now, everything is relative imo, if your at the football your not with your kids or mrs or your family. Im not trading this shite for that. Fuck them. I aint no glory hunter but at the same time no cunts fool.

I was sat there at Hampden today thinking 'I've seen this game a thousand times before'. It was watching the Old Firm against the wee team, except sellic were the OF and we were the wee team this time.

Hard to say how much of the blame for how we played, and are playing, is down to Murty and how much to shite players. It's both, but it's hard to say which is the greatest issue, because I think a real good coach could get more from them.

However at the moment we have no leaders, we're smaller, weaker, poorer at doing the basics, not as well drilled and less confident than them. You can't win under those circumstances. We were beat before the game started. 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I was sat there at Hampden today thinking 'I've seen this game a thousand times before'. It was watching the Old Firm against the wee team, except sellic were the OF and we were the wee team this time.

Hard to say how much of the blame for how we played, and are playing, is down to Murty and how much to shite players. It's both, but it's hard to say which is the greatest issue, because I think a real good coach could get more from them.

However at the moment, we're smaller, weaker, poorer at doing the basics, not as well drilled and less confident than them. You can't win under those circumstances. We were beat before the game started. 

There’s smaller weaker teams that have given them a better game than we did today.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

There’s smaller weaker teams that have given them a better game than we did today.

And? I didn't make the point that we got pumped because we were smaller and weaker. Smaller and weaker were only two of the numerous things I mentioned. 

If Motherwell win the scottish cup I know it's a big if, then only 2nd and 3rd in the league get a europa league place so we are in grave danger of missing out on europe if the team play like this til the end of the season. 

4 minutes ago, soulboy said:

If Motherwell win the scottish cup I know it's a big if, then only 2nd and 3rd in the league get a europa league place so we are in grave danger of missing out on europe if the team play like this til the end of the season. 

Potential for them to give them it, give hibs it, and hump us at porkheed and stick it to us.  Deserve all they get, as usual us the fans pick up the tab and deal with the embarrasment back in town when its all done and dusted. Fuck the lot of them.

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

I cant see this result passing without serious questions.  The board have well and truly made a rodger hunt of it and today is the last straw. At least for me anyway. 

Yeah , id agree . The board can no longer ignore this or will do so at their own peril . I sense even those that have stood by them are starting to get impatient with these managerial appointments . They'll have to get this one right .