The Board Need Held to Account

20 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

21p a share is our value according to king. 

Well we're still not listed back on the stock exchange, another promise yet to fulfulled, so I guess he's trying to sell some but 21p sounds a bit steep judging by yesterday's display.

16 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Against my better judgement went on Follow Follow this morning to see Robert Marshall desperate to jump to their defence again after our latest humiliation. Fucking mind numbing. 

unsurprising, i imagine if Houstons on there he's also backing the board.

18 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Against my better judgement went on Follow Follow this morning to see Robert Marshall desperate to jump to their defence again after our latest humiliation. Fucking mind numbing. 

Now why does that not surprise me. :duh:

The silence is deafening defeat after defeat after defeat. No statement, no apology, nothing. We turn up week after week and they take that for granted. Performances are getting worse. I’ve never felt so embarrassed before.

But how do we hold them to account when Club 1872 don’t ask difficult questions? We’re rotten to the core. Cronyism is strangling our club of success. 

On 16 April 2018 at 19:15, SuperAli said:

Exactly where are Houston and Graham now?

Probably ironing their bloody blazers. 

Keeping a low profile. This has all gone badly wrong. Wiser observers saw it all coming.

This board badly under estimated the funding that would be required to get us challenging at the top again. Not to mention disasterous managerial appointments 

14 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Nothing from Club 1872 or Sons of Struth.  If the current situation of a youth coach in charge for 6 months and a host of shameful and embarrassing results had been the case under previous boards then Houston and Graham would have been organising boycotts, protests and marches to get them out.  There would be TV and newspaper interviews.  What do we have now?  Nothing, not a cheep from them.  I've just looked on Facebook to see what C1872 has to say and there is nothing about the result.  It is as if the game hadn't taken place.

Hopefully it didnt.