The Board Need Held to Account

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

5-10% increase in Season Tickets :lol:

That's the percentage of ST holders they will have lost today too.  Massive 24 hours for the club if they are to satisfy the supporters after that today.

On 15 April 2018 at 21:23, Brian Fantana said:

Rumours murtys to be gone tomorrow, this type of appeasement is ridiculous and typical, there's nothing left this season

Wouldn't be surprised. Another manager sacrificed while the board continues.

5 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

They employ, they pay funds, they are responsible for giving these cunts at the very least a 9 in a row run. 

We deserve better than this. 

So who is going to hold them to account? Us?

It it wasn't so serious it would be laughable.

No cunt will be holding them to account. It will be the same shite next season as we accept shite and they know it.

6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

My anger isn’t exactly  toward the board I saw this coming with king and mini in charge, it’s toward the loudmouth cunts that protested to get them in them took a paid job and haven’t been heard friends m again. 

Worse than taigs the lot of them

exactly mate were is craig Houston now he said he would hold this board to account if anything went wrong like he done to the old board that's right never been heard off again from the day king walked through the door where is Chris graham oh aye he would never talk about the board after he got a place on it at least until he fucked it up for him self   

and now for the fucking idiots on club 1872 why haven't they called for an egm our club is ran in a fucking shambles yet there the second biggest shareholders and do nothing with there fucking power why

6 minutes ago, watpnosurrender said:

exactly mate were is craig Houston now he said he would hold this board to account if anything went wrong like he done to the old board that's right never been heard off again from the day king walked through the door where is Chris graham oh aye he would never talk about the board after he got a place on it at least until he fucked it up for him self   

and now for the fucking idiots on club 1872 why haven't they called for an egm our club is ran in a fucking shambles yet there the second biggest shareholders and do nothing with there fucking power why

This post reads like a who's who of nodding dogs

13 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Agreed

The very fact GM managed to get within touching distance of them shows that with a half decent manager with some tactical ability,  the league was there for the taking this season.

And this cup.

SOMEHOW Pedro wasn't the biggest mistake this season, there was plenty to be salvaged this year but the board totally fucked up in appointing Murty.

Pedro was the biggest mistake of two seasons 

14 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

They employ, they pay funds, they are responsible for giving these cunts at the very least a 9 in a row run. 

They’ll get 12 or 13 in a row by the time we get our acts together.

Were 11 to 15 players short of a decent team.

With a decent manager ,even with this squad we would not have been far away. The board are culpable for this total shambles ,they have however got to get the next  managerial appointment right. I would hope the appointment is announced soon and also substantial investment in the club. I suspect Murty will be left in place till the end of the season but how we will get performances out of the squad I just don't know. You can just see what is going to happen,celtic lose to Hibs we scrape a win against Hearts and the next week  they hammer us again to win the league.

4 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

With a decent manager ,even with this squad we would not have been far away. The board are culpable for this total shambles ,they have however got to get the next  managerial appointment right. I would hope the appointment is announced soon and also substantial investment in the club. I suspect Murty will be left in place till the end of the season but how we will get performances out of the squad I just don't know. You can just see what is going to happen,celtic lose to Hibs we scrape a win against Hearts and the next week  they hammer us again to win the league.

It makes me ill thinking about this as I can't see us beating Hearts the way we're playing.

Every team lifts there game against us as we're so easy to break down and with our passy passy  football trying to walk the ball into the box most of the time when it's full of the opposition .

Board couldn't give a fuck what the fans think , they know at least 40k will buy ST this year so will be here at least another year. Its the year after they will be fucking off in numbers when their next fuck up of a manager lets the fans down and ST sales crash.

2 hours ago, gersandy said:

They’ll get 12 or 13 in a row by the time we get our acts together.

Were 11 to 15 players short of a decent team.

We are only 1 short.....that 1 being a manager. With the abortion of a season we will still finish reasonably close. It’s the games against the other 10 that define our season. Yes we would not get into the Europa league probably even with a good manager but Steve Clarke has shown how to be successful in this league. Not suggesting him btw.

17 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Change the thread title mate

"The board deserve to be shot" would be more apt.