When was our last "non turbulent season?"

pcbear

I enjoyed warbutons championship season to be honest , played some great stuff at times and some memorable games , hibs at home Xmas time unreal atmosphere, Dundee in the Scottish cup at home and of course the semi final win , the Scottish cup defeat only real damper on otherwise thoroughly enjoyable season when we were all screaming myself included to extend Andy Halliday’s Jason Holts , harry foresters contracts 

Walters last season was pretty turbulent on the pitch.  7 oldfirm games, Diouf signing, Ally and Lennon squaring up, Papes targeting refs, reasonable Euro campaign, last minute winners and comebacks galore.

One of my favourite ever seasons that.  Fuckin magic.

5 hours ago, pcbear said:

Walters last one in the grand old year of 2011, we have had 7 years of absolute misery since and we are still in a mighty big hole, that day at Rugby Park seems light years away as does Manchester which is 10 years next month.

Jesus fuck that is depressing to read, 10 years :megaanguish: 

7 hours ago, pcbear said:

Walters last one in the grand old year of 2011, we have had 7 years of absolute misery since and we are still in a mighty big hole, that day at Rugby Park seems light years away as does Manchester which is 10 years next month.

I got let down for a ticket for Rugby Park the night before,  had resigned myself to watching it on the TV. Got up in the morning and decided fuck it, I’ll get the train down and hopefully get lucky. Ended up paying a Killie fan £50 for his ticket with about 5 minutes to spare before kick off. Best £50 I’ve ever spent I think, especially give all that’s gone on since. 

There will be a few young lads who have only known a gutless and unsuccessful Rangers side. Part of what keeps me going back is the hope that the good times I grew up with will return, what will keep these lads going? Sad, sad state of affairs.