Hummel

jjbscotty12

10 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

You're right, when i was translating the expression un my mind i forgot about pone :)

That's alright was only winding you up mate,  your English is better than most of the posters on this forum. Myself included :happy:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, bob1873 said:

Do Hummel sell anything in the USA? I mean trainers sweat shirts etc. Personally never seen their stuff in the States but just curious.

At least not in Texas (is the state that i'm border with), or not that i know of, i don't know about the whole USA, but in México is pretty difficult to se anything hummel, i think i know the brand thanks to FIFA and the Norway uniform un pasta world cups (i could be wrong) also i think Denmark kit is hummel too.

2 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

At least not in Texas (is the state that i'm border with), or not that i know of, i don't know about the whole USA, but in México is pretty difficult to se anything hummel, i think i know the brand thanks to FIFA and the Norway uniform un pasta world cups (i could be wrong) also i think Denmark kit is hummel too.

Italia 90 presumably?

26 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

See this cunt in the d***y r***^d saying we’re not big enough for Nike.......cunt looks like he’s running a stall at the barras ffs 

6948DFAD-317C-4A64-829D-4F5B4EACF372.png

Well, they had to find a replica top expert who would speak to them after the big guys wouldn't take their calls.

13 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Who the hell is this??

Neal Heard his name is, massive retro football top collector and does exhibitions and has a book out etc.

Does know his stuff to be fair. Don't think he means Rangers aren't big enough to wear Nike tops but that Nike aren't willing to pay big money in our current situation where as we will be Hummels big draw. I'm actually looking forward to the Hummel tops. Might actually be a wee bit different from the norm. Made a few classics in the past.

59 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

See this cunt in the d***y r***^d saying we’re not big enough for Nike.......cunt looks like he’s running a stall at the barras ffs 

6948DFAD-317C-4A64-829D-4F5B4EACF372.png

Who is he and in what way is he an expert? 

1 hour ago, AndoBien said:

Cheers remember seein Diadora stuff in California when we were with them.   Looked at the Hummel website and their ‘international’ links purely to countries in a Europe nothing elsewhere. 

Archived