When are you going to make my dreams come true?

Virtuoso

Good stuff from the author there, I remember years back during a dispute with money people at Ibrox my phone rang, it was a high heid yin at Ibrox to give me a tellin. After the call out came my pen and paper (mightier than the sword they say) and I penned a heartfelt and indignant letter beginning with who do you think you are etc, there was a 3 letters exchange after that ending with a not quite apology from the high heid yin but he got telt awright.  

Spot on, wasting millions of our money on duds like Pena and Herrera while us fans back them to the hilt.

It will be the same with the new strips  are released , we will all spend an absolute fortune on them, yet with the money going into Ibrox they still can't find a bloody decent manager.  

Without a decent manager we are gonna go nowhere and they can't get that bloody right. 

35 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Good letter but "busted flush" reminds me of that fucking parasite Charles Green.

Quite fitting then since we have Charles Green's clone leading us in Dave King.

A lying dirty crook bastard, only difference is King actually thinks he is a Rangers fan.

15 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Quite fitting then since we have Charles Green's clone leading us in Dave King.

A lying dirty crook bastard, only difference is King actually thinks he is a Rangers fan.

I think it's muppets in the Rangers support who believe King to be a Rangers fan.

Pretty sure the man himself knows he supports Liverpool.

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Wouldnt even make a dent in Kings mindset, the crooked bastard has already said he doesn't care what the fans think

Maybe not be the undercurrent has turned into a groundswell.  We keep the focus and anger maintained and targeted in every way possible and it will continue the momentum. There's a tsunami coming their way I tell ya!