Wounded animal.

bordersbear

This reminds me a bit of season 85/86 .. heads up our arse for large parts . Losing heavily to Aberdeen but drawing 4.4 with that shite . Topsy turvy at best but one thing we had then. Fight .. . 

Remember the game against Aberdeen in the September losing 3.0 after a shuggy and Paterson got sent off . We were out played but we fought like fuck . Right now we canny even dae that. 

Hopefully this summer will be the same as that one 

28 minutes ago, Hamilton_Coops said:

Bambi.... as in legs akimbo. My mate said to me "he's like Bambi on ice" against Progres. Did you watch him that night in Portugal? I can't even begin to understand what you're even talking about.

Laffs used to have the same issues because he couldn't stay on his feet and I'm from Norn Iron so it's not racist. Where do you get this idea from?

No point trying to explain yourself, the intent was clear to see.

Just don't let it happen again, we are a club open to all.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

No point trying to explain yourself, the intent was clear to see.

Just don't let it happen again, we are a club open to all.

I'm sorry but I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. There was no intent other than to comment on the clumsiness of some of our current playing staff which Kyle Lafferty showed at times in the past

1 hour ago, Hamilton_Coops said:

I'm sorry but I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. There was no intent other than to comment on the clumsiness of some of our current playing staff which Kyle Lafferty showed at times in the past

I have no idea why you keep mentioning Lafferty, you basically called Dalcio an animal because of his ethnicity.

It's obvious what you meant, we are a club open to all and that sort of attitude has no place in our support.

7 minutes ago, Hamilton_Coops said:

Listen pal if you persist with this abusive attitude and get a ban only yourself to blame. Plumbger has explained it to you twice nicely and you respond with the racist pish? Get a fucking grip man!

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I have no idea why you keep mentioning Lafferty, you basically called Dalcio an animal because of his ethnicity.

It's ibvious what you meant, we are a club open to all and that sort of attitude has no place in our support.

Why has Dalcio been brought in to this? 

I hope you're using the report button as that type of language is unacceptable 

1 hour ago, bordersbear said:

That's how The Rangers were described after any defeat. Teams dreaded the backlash, they knew we would batter them. Sunday is a massive test for the nomarks we currently have as players. If they want any sort of future at Ibrox they have to hammer hearts . Somehow I can't see it happening.

Regardless of performance the majority have no future at the club.

That's how The Rangers were described after any defeat. Teams dreaded the backlash, they knew we would batter them. Sunday is a massive test for the nomarks we currently have as players. If they want any sort of future at Ibrox they have to hammer hearts . Somehow I can't see it happening.

That might have been how we were described in the past, when we had players with the right attitude and mentality, sadly those days are gone. Knowing this lot they probably will beat hearts, and they’ll think they’re fucking superstars until they get humiliated by the scum again the week after.

31 minutes ago, Hamilton_Coops said:

Stop the personal abuse 

It’s been so long since we had a team like that I’d actually forgotten about this. 

I remember reading the papers and the lead up to games where they would say how bad the backlash from losing could be, now it’s how much are we gonna lose by.

We will beat Hearts. As shite as we currently are, we are still capable of handing out a doing ourselves and it wasn't that long ago most of us thought we were winning 55 and the Scottish Cup this year.

If the team crumbles because of crowd pressure then every last one of them need to be shown the door cause they will never make it here.

33 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Why has Dalcio been brought in to this? 

I hope you're using the report button as that type of language is unacceptable 

I'm trying my best to guide the new poster, and to let him know what is acceptable on our forum, without resorting to reporting him.

I genuinely feel sick at reading his remarks tbh.