Rangers Songs

Hi,

Last year I attempted writing a couple of original Rangers songs. Keep in mind they are first attempts and there’s room for improvement however most of the feedback I got back was positive (few comments not so much ? but that’s social media for you).

I got in touch with Rangers and a couple of the guys from their commercial department emailed me back saying they liked the song and were looking into possible promoting the music side of things in the near future.

Skip forward a year and I have 10 original new Rangers songs that I’m about to go into the studio to record. Hopefully can work out some sort of deal with the club for helping to promote it, give it their official stamp.

I would def appreciate any support you can give me by giving my first song a listen and sharing the YouTube link. 

Cheers.

8 minutes ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Not a problem Toad, what about 'The gash my Father heard'? looking forward to the next one - we got a venue yet?

Will start looking round about August, as short lets only really become available in the last month.

Anyway, that will give you time to write up some songs for the team to listen to.

If they're gash you might end u getting thrown off the bus,  but then again we are usually that pished that we will think they're good!

On second thoughts you're likely to get pelters but don't think your likely to get thrown off the bus, for obvious reasons.

1 hour ago, toad said:

Will start looking round about August, as short lets only really become available in the last month.

Anyway, that will give you time to write up some songs for the team to listen to.

If they're gash you might end u getting thrown off the bus,  but then again we are usually that pished that we will think they're good!

On second thoughts you're likely to get pelters but don't think your likely to get thrown off the bus, for obvious reasons.

If I still have it! Difficult to drive and play the box too, but will give it a try!

Hope all is well :tu: