*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

32 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Nope. Anyone over 25 finds this squad laughable 

Bit older than that. Still players in the squad who will stay next season we still have a Cup Final to play. 

14 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

forgot about the cup final , sterling at centre forward clement?

our 2 best players today were sterling and yilmaz  which we could have predicted before the game 

Should we win the cup final, does that mean the seasons still a disappointment?

All I know is Barasic, Cantwell and Lundstrum shouldn't be in the squad. Would rather play kids over them.

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

He really is a shite pundit.

Would genuinely rather listen to Lennon than Miller.

Miller is a cockwomble. Havers utter shite be better off begging DJ to come back. Seen the re run and it's a stonewall red,other way around we would be screaming for it. Gollum is a bead rattling cheating bar steward but it's a red all day every day. 

3 minutes ago, cameron1873 said:

It's funny when people just put in throw away comments about clement. 

Fair enough you don't agree/like/understand his decision in a certain aspect. 

But at least add some context and alternative options. Otherwise it's pointless comment just saying his selection his terrible etc

Alternative options 

Don’t start Barisic, Lundstram and Lawrence 

Start Ridvan and Cantwell. Choose from any of the other dross to play on the right and put Sterling in the middle with Dio. Get Sterling to hound McGregor any time he has the ball. If Ridvan can’t last the 90, it’s better to start well so take him off for Barisic later in the game

Another option btw given our lack of options in the wide areas would’ve been to play narrow and try to dominate the midfield. Something like a midfield 3 of Dio, Raskin and Sterling with Cantwell ahead of them then Silva and Dessers up front. 

There were a lot of potential solutions but he just put out much about the same shite as last time expecting different results 

Doesn’t do any of that so the lineup is shite and then that fat mess gets sent off. Rather than make that utterly pointless sub at half time he could’ve brought Raskin on for Lawrence to plug that gap, we’d be missing a number 10 but still in a system that made sense where we could compete. Instead he made a baffling sub taking off a centre back to shove Sterling back there and bringing on a boy who’s done nothing since about November 

Then after he’s further fucked it it’s later in the game. Silva has somehow put in a decent shift against Johnston and he’s about to be up against the even more useless Ralston. If he wanted Wright on for legs honestly he should’ve been hooking McCausland and it wouldn’t have been harsh on McCausland. Taking Silva off at that point as we were about to go attacking was ridiculous 

Then we’ve hit the last 10 minutes, we’re throwing the kitchen sink at it. Winning a few corners and launching in some high balls. Finally a chance for the big dosser to maybe get on the end of something again but then he hooks him for someone he’s shown absolutely zero faith in since arriving? How can it be that Roofe and Wright aren’t good enough to be seen against pretty much any other team but get chucked into this game. In the end we launch loads of balls that are too high for any of the midgets we’ve brought on up front to get on the end of. 

It was a complete shit show from the gaffer from the second he woke up this morning and you can defend it all you want by saying look what he has etc but his job is to make the best of what he has and he was a -10/10 in that department today.  Luck and them not being ruthless stopped that from being a demolition like you haven’t seen since Pedro/Murty and he managed the game exactly like one of those two would’ve, baffling decisions and hoping for the best. 

3 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Kenny Miller is actually being a bit of a riddy saying it’s not a red. We’d be shouting for it if it was against us. Fair play not letting Sutton getting full influence but it’s a red tbh. Penalty was a fucking horrendous decision though. 

I'm not watching the post match but see in real time I honestly dont think it is. Slowed down and on a still aye it's brutal.

20 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

This for me. Who else to play?

Tav is too "Unlucky" to be so unlucky. He is finished at this level for us. 

If PC can't trust cantwell attitude then Lawrence is only real option. Unfortunately, Lawrence is better used as a sub in these games.

Tav, goldson,barasic, Lundstram need to go. I would say can't well as well if he thinks he is bigger than the club.

We’re all disappointed, but that’s what we have to choose from right now.  We had better options, who were injured.  PC isn’t perfect, but I think he can take us forward.  Some of the comments ref him today are probably over the top.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Start Ridvan and Cantwell. Choose from any of the other dross to play on the right and put Sterling in the middle with Dio. Get Sterling to hound McGregor any time he has the ball. If Ridvan can’t last the 90, it’s better to start well so take him off for Barisic later in the game

That's it in a nutshell. Why he didn't do that I'll never understand.

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I'm not watching the post match but see in real time I honestly dont think it is. Slowed down and on a still aye it's brutal.

Always looks worse when they do that. Think it’s the speed and because his foot is planted too tbh. 

Just now, CR3 said:

Always looks worse when they do that. Think it’s the speed and because his foot is planted too tbh. 

I'm a massive critic of him lately and cant wait til he's gone but I'm just finding it hard to be overly harsh on someone who's tried to put a foot in which we all demanded. He's mistimed it. He's not tried to do him and been sent off for it.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Its a shitebags tackle, its a tackle to say at least i've done something this half but actually don't think he means to do what he ends up doing

Could've easily broke the cunts ankle with his foot planted the way it was, would've taken that tbh.

31 minutes ago, Madina said:

The January signings yet again have been shite and/or injury prone. Cortes looked decent but Silva and Diomande are everything that's wrong with modern football. You'd think we'd have learned after the Ramsey debacle but there was probably folk on here who thought Silva would lead us to the title. £35mill for that. Fitba is gone 

There was many shite performances today, Silva's wasn't one of them.

Him, Sterling and Butland were our best players, despite Silva's early misses.

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Its a shitebags tackle, its a tackle to say at least i've done something this half but actually don't think he means to do what he ends up doing

Could've easily broke the cunts ankle with his foot planted the way it was, would've taken that tbh.

Shame he didn't

20 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

For the first Tav got the ball midway, dribbled into our end, passed the ball to nobody, septic took it into our end and scored. Then Maeda beat him like a rented mule for the second.

Yeah,  no argument from me regarding Tavs involvement.  I overlooked his part in the 1st.  He might as well just have stopped running for the 2nd.  He didn’t even attempt to stop the cross coming in.  

Just now, Siam69 said:

There was many shite performances today, Silva's wasn't one of them.

Him, Sterling and Butland were our best players, despite Silva's early misses.

Yeah, Silva was decent.  Pity about the misses though.  That’s what changes games.

11 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Best man in the semi final , turned the game at ibrox 

I’m not a big cantwell fan but dropping him over lawrence because of a social media post is fucking disgraceful management 

everybody knew lazy arse Lawrence would be subbed he’s fucked  after 45 mins in every game 

Is that why?

Did he not leave him out the last OF as well?

17 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Wow ffs. So mcgregor can foul away on a yellow including a lunge from behind but that’s okay is it? The penalty where oreilly kicked dio is okay? The lundstrum tackle he gave a yellow but unlike don roberston he didn’t stick to his original decision is okay too. If mcgregor did that tackle today he is not ordered off. 

Youre clutching to cling onto hope here man. We were shite and that’s why we lost 

The penalty is debatable but ultimately had no impact on the game. Lundstram is a stone wall red, there’s no debate 

I can’t remember at any point thinking McGregor should’ve had a second yellow.

Anyone who makes that tackle Lundstram did gets a red btw. McGregor is smarter than that, he makes a lot of niggly, tactical fouls that help them break up the game rather than brainless studs up lunges like that fat cunt Lundstram. Again lack of street smarts among a lot of other things cost us in these games, referee didn’t even come into it 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Can't belive I'm at the stage of praying Jack is back in time for the final. That's how utterly pathetic our midfielders are.

Howling

I think Raskin is fucking shite but there’s honestly a case for him getting back in the team. Whatever happens Sterling needs to be in the midfield