**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing else has worked to beat them and the whole world knows it'll be 4231. 

Mix it up Murty. Show people you are a manager and change things.

Foderingham

Tavernier Alves McCrorie

Candeias Dorrans Holt John

Cummings Morelos Murphy

Might be a bit of an extreme tactical and team change but you press from the front and Cummings and Morelos can do that.

Need a high energy performance from the team.

2 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Foderingham

Tavernier Alves McCrorie

Cummings Morelos Murphy

Might be a bit of an extreme tactical and team change but you press from the front and Cummings and Morelos can do that.

Tavernier at centre back, fuck that for a laugh

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tavernier at centre back, fuck that for a laugh

In a 3 though. So not as bad!

Just think we need energy around the team.

Its about tactics and Murty has had a week to work on it so better come up with something. I bet Rodgers doesn't even do video analysis on us anymore as we are so predictable.

7 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

I don't know, Alnwick seemed to have an extreme dose of Foditus yesterday.  Hopefully he gets over it by next week if Wes is out.

Agree , don’t think Alnwick’s looked very clever at all when he’s played , especially the Motherwell semi final 

18 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Foderingham

Tavernier Alves McCrorie

Cummings Morelos Murphy

A change from the 4-2-3-1 is needed for this one. Brenda likely doesn't do much preparation as it's that predictable.

I would personally go with a 442. But Murphy Cummings and morleas up front as a 3 would be some statement and great to see. 

I hope someone puts this up for the players to see every day between now and Sunday. Total :wanker: of a man. 

BBC SPORT 

Brown hopes for 'sweetest' derby win

Scott Brown says beating Rangers to clinch the Premiership title would be the "sweetest" victory of all over their city rivals in his time at the club.

I also thought the SPFL were supposed to be doing everything possible for this game not to be the title decider, aye right.

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I hope someone puts this up for the players to see every day between now and Sunday. Total :wanker: of a man. 

BBC SPORT 

Brown hopes for 'sweetest' derby win

Scott Brown says beating Rangers to clinch the Premiership title would be the "sweetest" victory of all over their city rivals in his time at the club.

I also thought the SPFL were supposed to be doing everything possible for this game not to be the title decider, aye right.

Hate that wee ugly bastard, would celebrate like we scored if some cunt snapped his leg

2 minutes ago, Moobs said:

Aye they do, wee fuckin shitebag aswell

I was sitting near the touchline when they scored their second goal in the semi, and he is giving it the bent arm with clenched fist directly across to the Rangers fans, it made me wonder why Halliday got sent off for much less at Morton if he could do that without any intervention form the ref. :duh: 

I had that resigned, not giving a fuck attitude to the game on Sunday, then overheard a few rodents in work today, sitting laughing at the thought of winning the league by giving us a hammering, it would only be delaying the inevitable, but it would be nice to go there and spoil the bastards party.

15 hours ago, harlands plater said:

We better be really up for this one, because they certainly will be. They’ll be wanting to humiliate us, not just beat us.

If they’re not up for this one after last week then they’ll never be up for anything. 

Tbh I’d argue they were completely, totally and utterly humiliated last week.

For me, anything other than a win and those players should be ashamed of themselves.

Archived