Season 18/19 Start

Old No7.

The SPFL has today confirmed that the fixtures for Season 2018/19 will be published on Friday 15 June.

On that day the full fixture lists will be revealed for all 42 clubs across the Ladbrokes Premiership, Ladbrokes Championship, Ladbrokes League 1 and Ladbrokes League 2, with the opening games scheduled for the weekend of Saturday 4 August.

SPFL Chief Executive Neil Doncaster said: “We know that fixture publication day is an eagerly-anticipated date in the diary for fans across the country and we are very much looking forward to another exciting campaign of Scottish football in 2018/19.

“There is still plenty to play for this season, including a thrilling Helicopter Saturday title decider double in Ladbrokes League 1 and Ladbrokes League 2 this weekend and the unrivalled tension and drama of the play-offs to follow next month.”

Key league dates for 2018/19

Opening fixtures for all four divisions: Weekend of Saturday 4 August, 2018

Ladbrokes Premiership winter break: Monday 31 December, 2018 - Friday 18 January, 2019

Ladbrokes Premiership final fixture round: Saturday 18 May & Sunday 19 May, 2019

Ladbrokes Championship, League 1 & League 2 final fixture round: Saturday 4 May, 2019

Ladbrokes Premiership play-off final: Thursday 23 May & Sunday 26 May, 2019

Note: Play-off dates are subject to change in the event of a club being involved in both the Scottish Cup final and the play-off final

40 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Still got 4 games this season to play and only 10 points gap. 

That still annoys me. The absolute car crash of a season we've had yet are only 10 behind and have scored more goals.

10 is just a stretch if it was 7 they would've bottled it but unfortunately it's their title.

34 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

That still annoys me. The absolute car crash of a season we've had yet are only 10 behind and have scored more goals.

10 is just a stretch if it was 7 they would've bottled it but unfortunately it's their title.

Nah not really the came to ibrox a lot less than 7 points ahead and still beat us.

7 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

You say they'd bottle it as if we'd actually be capable of over turning it ??

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

You think? 

I doubt it. The “computer” will see that we get the tough start whilst the taigs will get a home game v st mirren and have a fenian love in.

I don’t think, I know, it’s always been like that. Look back through the years.

Started this season at home against the spoon burners, ending it away to them. The tims will have a home game as potentially league winners (stranger things have happened). Mind you we played on the Sat they played on the Sun this season so could happen again, however I think we will be away 1st game.

On 27 April 2018 at 09:21, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Nah, they'd have came out of 1st gear if we put up a proper challenge.

Our teams full of cunts 

23 hours ago, BOOTNECK-BEAR said:

Started this season at home against the spoon burners, ending it away to them. The tims will have a home game as potentially league winners (stranger things have happened). Mind you we played on the Sat they played on the Sun this season so could happen again, however I think we will be away 1st game.

We started against motherwell I think?