Our fans

6 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Every last one of them shouldn't have went. 

Sadly, that’s what’s needed. Withdraw the support, sadly it’s changed days and the supporters are held to ransom / conned into buying a season ticket. 

Pre season tickets, if the team / product was pish the supporters didn’t show. The board soon got the message.

with that said the fans have been tremendous. 

Obviously I am a bit emotional.right now but would it make sense to not show up to the last 3 games? As we care about the club and the ticket money we can obviously still buy our tix etc... but just not go to the stadium and leave it empty. 

I feel like we need something drastic for the board to realize that we are the ones who fund/control this club! 

I am out of ideas but something needs to be done!

22 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I left at the 4th goal. Got smacked with an almost full cup of coke from some wankstain god knows how many rows up behind me. Singing was better in the buildup than it was after we kicked off to be honest.

Amazing how often that happens. Some fucking muppet that doesn't get (or care) that they'll hit their own supporters if they lose the rag and chuck their refreshments.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Amazing how often that happens. Some fucking muppet that doesn't get (or care) that they'll hit their own supporters if they lose the rag and chuck their refreshments.

I know, I've never flung anything in a temper but I understand it in the heat of the moment though, especially with a few drinks in them! It just had to hit me ffs :lol:

21 minutes ago, BluenoseCanuck said:

Obviously I am a bit emotional.right now but would it make sense to not show up to the last 3 games? As we care about the club and the ticket money we can obviously still buy our tix etc... but just not go to the stadium and leave it empty. 

I feel like we need something drastic for the board to realize that we are the ones who fund/control this club! 

I am out of ideas but something needs to be done!

Said the very same thing to my mate today , nobody should go to the killie game next Saturday 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I'm prepared for the abuse but I think on this instance it just looks daft ... everyone walking out at half-time would drive home a better message.

I'd never tell anyone what to do, especially as I didn't even bother going today so they deserve to show their support whatever way they feel. Just find it frustrating that we are way too loyal and vocal in our support and should be doing something a bit different just now.

Spot on mate.

I stayed until 75 mins today but I honestly wish that we had all walked out at their third goal to express how much contempt we have for that shower of shite.