Our squad

18 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

All sellable assets should be sold and added to the fund for new manager.

Love Tav but he chucked it yesterday.

Windass - punt

Fod- Punt

Morelos- punt

If there is any kind of money put up for Windass get him to fuck ASAP. He’s a £10 million pound player in his own mind but a few hundred thousand in reality. 

Waste of space 

Its always the same where there are players who look worse than they are because they are left exposed by the weaker players around them.

Problem is trying to identify who the salvageable ones are as it’s not clear in the slightest.

Cummings offered nothing yesterday  and should not be signed IMO. Morelos got into much more dangerous positions in his 30 minutes on the park than Cummings did for the full match. 

Difficult for players who have won nothing of importance in their careers and never played for teams with expectations to suddenly become winners. The two who have done it are well past their effectiveness.

Teams can usually carry a couple of passengers but never 17; years of poor recruitment and lack of understanding have reduced our club to one which accepts defeat and mediocrity.

In reality you can't ship them all out at once.... with that list I would go.....

Wes Foderingham= 2nd choice GK

James Tavernier= squad player

Declan John = squad player

Fábio Cardoso = get rid 

Lee Wallace = get rid 

Ryan Jack = squad player

Kenny Miller = get rid 

Graham Dorrans = squad player

Josh Windass = get rid 

Joe Dodoo = get rid

Eduardo Herrera = get rid 

Andy Halliday = get rid

Lee Hodson = get rid

Jordan Rossiter = get rid

Alfredo Morelos = squad player

Daniel Candeias = squad player

Bruno Alves = squad player

Jason Holt = get rid 

Jak Alnwick = get rid

Jason Cummings = squad player

Sean Goss = get rid 

Jamie Murphy = squad player

Michael O'Halloran = get rid 

Russell Martin = get rid 

Ross Mccrorie = squad player 

Greg Docherty = squad player

Carlos Peña = get rid

12 players remain for me we needing to recruit not just 10 players but 10 players of genuine quality and in various positions ... it's a rediculous position to be in again ... this boards had just over 3 years to get this right and we are no further forward it seems ... a good coach and a shit tonne of cash to bring players in?.... im naw holding my breath tbh...

A lot of the players need thrown that's obvious. There will be a huge difference in many of them if they are under the wing of a decent Manager and coaching staff. Average players can become good players and good players can really shine. Board need to put the money in the pocket and offer the next manager a few million a year salary otherwise we will be going around in circles each season .Time to step up and get this done

12 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

All warburton signings are losers I would get rid of them all, maybe keep rossiter to see if he can get fit.

100% ship all his losers out as a matter of priority 

Quite frightening seeing that list 

You could almost think there is someone trying to sign dross and keep all the shite and get rid of the seasoned campaigners that were there 

Wilson ,Wallace and Miller may have been past it ,but their experience behind the scenes.........,

All in the loss of Bates and it's all very strange 

3 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

I’d keep: Wes Foderingham

Ross McCrorie

Alfredo Morelos

Declan John

not sure if thats a wind up but foderingham has been one of the worst offenders imho this season for poor personal performances and should be shipped asap.  morelos i would sell for as much as possible to help strengthen other areas.

also any truth in the rumours that foderingham aint injured but has taken the huff due to the fans getting on his back???

I don't believe a new manager can get better out of these players. They have showing there mentality in the big games. Weak and looking to blame other players or managers for there failings.

We can't move them all on but we should try to get rid of the majority. I would start with the remains of warburton's team. Fods, Tav, Holt, & Windass. They have now failed under 3 managers and I can't see that changing.

Overall I would be looking at the below.

Wes Foderingham= Sell

James Tavernier= Sell

Declan John = Keep

Fábio Cardoso = Sell

Lee Wallace = Sell

Ryan Jack = Keep

Kenny Miller = Sell

Graham Dorrans = Sell

Josh Windass = Sell

Joe Dodoo = Sell

Eduardo Herrera = Sell 

Andy Halliday = Sell

Lee Hodson = Sell

Jordan Rossiter = Sell

Alfredo Morelos = Keep but if decent offer sell.

Daniel Candeias = squad player

Bruno Alves = Sell

Jason Holt = Sell

Jak Alnwick = Sell

Jason Cummings = Keep

Sean Goss = End Loan

Jamie Murphy = Keep

Michael O'Halloran = Sell

Russell Martin = End Loan

Ross Mccrorie = Keep

Greg Docherty = Keep

Carlos Peña = Sell

3 hours ago, docspiderman said:

Difficult for players who have won nothing of importance in their careers and never played for teams with expectations to suddenly become winners. The two who have done it are well past their effectiveness.

Teams can usually carry a couple of passengers but never 17; years of poor recruitment and lack of understanding have reduced our club to one which accepts defeat and mediocrity.

This all day.

most players on that list would be a first pick in any other team in the spl (bar tarriers).

they just don't have the mentality to be winners, that extra edge that wins you games when your playing shite.

Only player I would keep out that lot would be Morelos and only because he's the only player in the team that doesn't get knocked off the ball like a little boy.

the rest are tragic fannies.

Realistically, seeing as I don't think we'll be in a position to change the entire squad, I'd probably keep the following to focus on the most important acquisitions. I'd make sure all of the signings were not only footballers, but had some kind of stature.

Goalies

goalie, McCrorie, Kelly.

Defenders

Tav, defensive right back, centre back, centre back, centre back, Wallace, John.

Midfielders

Candeias, Dorrans, Docherty, McCrorie, Jack, centre mid, centre left mid, Murphy

Attackers

Morelos, forward, forward

16 hours ago, bluebloodbear said:

At the moment I would drop them all in a bin and set it on fire. 

Realistically, we can't get rid of them all, so I am going to keep who I think is salvageable with a decent manager in place:

Declan John

Ryan Jack

Graham Dorrans

Josh Windass

Alfredo Morelos

Daniel Candeias

Jason Holt

Jak Alnwick

Jason Cummings

Jamie Murphy

Ross McCrorie

Greg Docherty