709 members have voted

1. 1. Sign him up or let him go?

• Sign (£600k or so)
    • Let him go

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

I would agree he’s not been in sparking form but it shouldn’t be underestimated the effect it can have on a player when they’re playing in a shite team.

He's never been good enough for this league. We at least know Morelos can do it. You could also put his form down to the shite around him if you like.

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

He's one of the best players at Ibrox and surely if we're going to be successful we want players like him to stay, regarding his petulance, would you have liked to play up front in that fuckin team last season, you'd be a crabbit wee fucker as well

Again I take your point I’ve just said similar about why Cummings hasn’t exactly sparkled. I just think Morelos has shown his hand as to the type of character he can be. If you’re going to be successful I don’t think you can have bad influences in the dressing room like that. It’s an absolute morale hoover. 

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Again I take your point I’ve just said similar about why Cummings hasn’t exactly sparkled. I just think Morelos has shown his hand as to the type of character he can be. If you’re going to be successful I don’t think you can have bad influences in the dressing room like that. It’s an absolute morale hoover. 

How do you come to the conclusion he was a bad influence in the dressing room ?

28 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Not sure if already posted

AITOR KARANKA was disappointed with Jason Cummings’ Ibrox loan.

The striker joined Rangers in January but failed to hold down a regular starting spot.

Karanka also sent Tyler Walker and Zach Clough out on deals to get first team action.

All three had limited game time, though, and the Nottingham Forest boss said: “It has been a shame, because they have not really played.

“The young players like Walker, Clough and Cummings were on loan to play; to check them and what they could offer. We wanted them to report back for pre-season and show us the progress they had made. But they did not play regularly, so we need to think about them. They are young, they are talented.

But they need to play. If they were unable to play at Bolton or at Rangers, imagine how difficult it is going to be for them to play here.”

It's quite sobering that a team as shite as Forest have that perception of us.

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It's quite sobering that a team as shite as Forest have that perception of us.

I'd honestly say it's quite delusional.  

So many of these bang average teams have been listening to the shite Sky spout for to long. 

10 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

How do you come to the conclusion he was a bad influence in the dressing room ?

A player that was playing well, scoring goals albeit missing quite a few chances (he’s killed us in quite a few old for games this season with the chances he’s missed) then when he doesn’t get his move suddenly stops working as hard as he was, not running and hassling like he was, goals drop off, suddenly is in and out of the team. You think that’s the mark of a good professional? 

2 minutes ago, markem said:

So many of these bang average teams have been listening to the shite Sky spout for to long. 

What would you say of a team that hasn’t won anything in over six years, failed to win promotion from the championship at first time of asking and came 3rd two seasons in a row in the top flight despite our facilities and resources. 

As @LaudrupsPatrickBoots Says

it’s sobering 

9 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

A player that was playing well, scoring goals albeit missing quite a few chances (he’s killed us in quite a few old for games this season with the chances he’s missed) then when he doesn’t get his move suddenly stops working as hard as he was, not running and hassling like he was, goals drop off, suddenly is in and out of the team. You think that’s the mark of a good professional? 

I think that most of this post is a lot of nonsense - I was at his last game at Aberdeen and I actually commented to my son that almost the full game there wasn't a Rangers player within 30 yards of the Buffalo and he was left to battle the Aberdeen defence himself - which he did to great affect 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

What would you say of a team that hasn’t won anything in over six years, failed to win promotion from the championship at first time of asking and came 3rd two seasons in a row in the top flight despite our facilities and resources. 

As @LaudrupsPatrickBoots Says

it’s sobering 

It's not what is being said it's who is saying it. Just my opinion but a lot of these also ran championship clubs have a heavily over inflated opinion of themselves.  

Plenty clubs can fairly throw dismissive remarks about us around what gives them/him the right?

10 minutes ago, markem said:

Notts Forrest play in the English Championship which is cash rich.  They probably earn upwards of £50m a season from TV money alone.  We can't compete with those teams anymore and despite the poor quality of our own league we can't even overcome the likes of Aberdeen.

2 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I think that most of this post is a lot of nonsense - I was at his last game at Aberdeen and I actually commented to my son that almost the full game there wasn't a Rangers player within 30 yards of the Buffalo and he was left to battle the Aberdeen defence himself - which he did to great affect 

It’s all very well dismissing it as nonsense but you can’t back up what you’re saying. In fact your one of very few Rangers fans I know who wouldn’t have Morelos punted. I assume you weren’t at the games where he missed sitters at parkhead or where he missed from a yard out at Ibrox?! Still talking nonsense? Deluded. 

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

It’s all very well dismissing it as nonsense but you can’t back up what you’re saying. In fact your one of very few Rangers fans I know who wouldn’t have Morelos punted. I assume you weren’t at the games where he missed sitters at parkhead or where he missed from a yard out at Ibrox?! Still talking nonsense? Deluded. 

He’s been doing it all season, the game we lost against Hamilton at ibrox being one that sticks out, he headed over an open net from 2 yards out. He’s not an instinctive natural finisher, and tends to be greedy and go for the shot when it’s easier to square it to a team mate. 

4 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I have been to all but 3 games this season home and away and i can assure u this is not nonsense, he has recently been huffy and lazy, the old firms games espescially, waiting till celtics centre halves were on the half way line till he tried to make it look as though he was doing something. As well as that his first touch is putrid which makes him honking with back to goal, cant pass a ball, doesnt link up with other players well, misses too many easy chances and the daft wee boy mentality of not wanting to pass a ball to cummings the few times they were both on the park because he doesnt want another striker scoring was glaringly obvious and embarrassing.  

2 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

He’s been doing it all season, the game we lost against Hamilton at ibrox being one that sticks out, he headed over an open net from 2 yards out. He’s not an instinctive natural finisher, and tends to be greedy and go for the shot when it’s easier to square it to a team mate. 

The kind of guy that needs five chances to score one goal. 

4 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I would 100% keep him. 18 goals for 21 yr old in his rookie season under a woeful management structure is outstanding. Imagine what he could do with a proper manager working on those rough edges. 

5 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

It's worked a few times, but he needs to learn when to do it.

Also, if you believe Cummings is anywhere near as good as Morelos get something checked

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It's worked a few times, but he needs to learn when to do it.

Also, if you believe Cummings is anywhere near as good as Morelos get something checked

I didn’t even mention Cummings tbh.

Aye he’s scored a few tight angle shots but more than most have been shite and nowhere near.

26 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Can't back it up ? you said he'd stopped working - nonsense - stopped hassling - nonsense - stopped running - nonsense,  still talking nonsense - yes

Archived