Cummings

graeme_4

Cummings.  

709 members have voted

1. 1. Sign him up or let him go?

• Sign (£600k or so)
    • Let him go

Get him signed it’s a no brainer for me,he’s young,got potential,Scottish and cheap.

we are going to be very lightweight in the striker department with miller,Herrera and possibly Morelos away for need strikers.

if you give Cummings service he will score 

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Hope we sign him up but when he is on the pitch he needs to be played as a penalty box striker IMO.

Yup,  most of Morelos misses would have been converted by Cummings.  As a general point we don't get enough players into the box.

6 minutes ago, jamess said:

Yup,  most of Morelos misses would have been converted by Cummings.  As a general point we don't get enough players into the box.

He had so little to work with the few games he did play and I agree he would have scored a lot of those missed by Morelos. 

8 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He did it with blue face paint on. No lie. 

I think he says chalk at one point.  Looked like pool cue chalk to me. 

I’d love to see him go there on Sunday and get a couple of goals.  LOVE IT!

8 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

Doubt I've missed something when did the manager say Cummings was better than Morelos 

What does my post read?

"I'll stick with the judgement of our Manager." That's to keeping Cummings.

Nowt to do with el donkey. What Stevie thinks privately is another matter. He's toast.

I see FF have him down for cheerio.

17 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The only one trying to be a smart arse is you. You want us all to use you as the yard stick then? Why the fuck would I not use Stevie G as the yard stick ffs?!

We all have our own judgement, but none of us are managers and very few if any at all playing at a professional level.

Stevie G was a world class player, with a brain. If I had a choice between your advice or Stevie G's, I doubt anyone on the planet would be listening to yours or mine for that matter.

We all have our own judgement, but it doesn't make us amateur managers right and far from it, but that's not to say even the top guys get it it wrong as they do, but there is no reason to beat yourself up about it. 

Watching football for 47 years doesn't make you an expert at, as working the same job doesn't make you an expert, or better at it in than anyone else. Everyone has an opinion and it's as valid as everyone elses, without the need to beat yourself up about it.

I am certainly no fucking expert and do not profess to be, but just an ordinary supporter who has favourite players and throw in my opinions. Whether anyone listens, agrees or disagrees matter not a jot, as none of put bread on my table and I wasn't the one who started throwing about the personal insults, with the mongo shit. If you can't do a post with a different opinion from yours, better to say nowt, or put on ignore. 

You are in a pissing contest of one. Yourself.

Again you somehow have seemingly missed my point where I am in agreement with you about Morelos, its just I'm mature enough to just say it instead of using Stevie G as the reason that you give for Cummings being a better player because you  seemingly know what Gerrard  thinks of Morelos!!!

Also to turn round and spout that we shouldn't have an opinion on players compared to people in the game is utter nonesense, Walter Smith, Fergie,Rodgers,Wenger & Beneitez have all signed there fair share of duds, are you telling me that if you aren't able to spot a dud after a few games....I reckon you could so how is our opinion any less because we haven't played at the top level?

I apologise for my mongo comment as there was no need?

16 hours ago, jamess said:

You don’t know this would happen 

We, up until a couple of games ago scored (as a team) the most goals in the league. 

It’s our defence that needs an overhaul and Morelos some proper coaching. 

Cummings should head back to the Forest bench not ours

I like Cummings. I thought he sounded very pissed off with Murty though. 

See to be honest at least he wants to be here unlike Morelos who has totally spat the dummy out since his big money deal to China didn't go ahead. 

i don't know. so far he hasn't really impressed me but i think he could be a good player if managed properly. if we can get him at a good price then why not keep him. most likely just punt him.

Archived