Cummings

graeme_4

Cummings.  

709 members have voted

1. 1. Sign him up or let him go?

• Sign (£600k or so)
    • Let him go

23 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I would 100% keep him. 18 goals for 21 yr old in his rookie season under a woeful management structure is outstanding. Imagine what he could do with a proper manager working on those rough edges. 

In 43 appearances. An ancient fat boydy in a very poor killie team would do a better job. 

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

I have been to all but 3 games this season home and away and i can assure u this is not nonsense, he has recently been huffy and lazy, the old firms games espescially, waiting till celtics centre halves were on the half way line till he tried to make it look as though he was doing something. As well as that his first touch is putrid which makes him honking with back to goal, cant pass a ball, doesnt link up with other players well, misses too many easy chances and the daft wee boy mentality of not wanting to pass a ball to cummings the few times they were both on the park because he doesnt want another striker scoring was glaringly obvious and embarrassing.  

Fuck me and I thought Brackley Bluenose was talking nonsense - he's a fuckin apprentice at it compared to you 

39 minutes ago, TMB said:

Notts Forrest play in the English Championship which is cash rich.  They probably earn upwards of £50m a season from TV money alone.  We can't compete with those teams anymore and despite the poor quality of our own league we can't even overcome the likes of Aberdeen.

I will honestly stand corrected if I am wrong bud but that's the kind of mental hype i am talking about. 50 Million in TV money, Nottingham Forest? I'd be surprised if it's remotely close to that. 

That club were in the shit until they had a lot of debt written off, they've been uncompetitive for years, jeez they thought appointing Warburton after us was smart.  All my point is IMO no one associated with Forest is in a position  to talk about Rangers as if we are so inferior to them .

We haven't been competing you are right, but Aberdeen (state of us and officials this year and they beat us by a point) will be back in their box soon enough and we will be in a position to compete with mid to lower end championship teams.

9 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Can't back it up ? you said he'd stopped working - nonsense - stopped hassling - nonsense - stopped running - nonsense,  still talking nonsense - yes

??? I don’t think you actually watch us. Either that or you know fuck all about football. Probably both. He’s scored one goal in ten games! Deluded 

10 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

??? I don’t think you actually watch us. Either that or you know fuck all about football. Probably both. He’s scored one goal in ten games! Deluded 

I see where your going with this now - made an erse of yourself with your other quotes so now you want to talk about his goal scoring - poor attempt at an apology :lol:

27 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

In 43 appearances. An ancient fat boydy in a very poor killie team would do a better job. 

At 21yrs old Kris Boyd scored two more than Morelos in his first season with us.  

He then went on to prove a massive asset to us.  

29 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Aye from January to May, not July to May...

8 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

This.

Oh Ok then, if you must

his first full season under le Guen and Smith he scored 8 more (26)

By which time he was 23 and had started to get that experience Morelos needs. 

Do you think Morelos could score 25+ plus under a decent management team? Just what we have been looking for for a long time or do you think Cummings has that in him?  

Knowing Cummings scored not one single league goal in 18 Premiership games with Hivs before being demoted. 

36 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Mate you obviously dont watch us in person or are completely fucking clueless, im going to hazard a guess at both 

Aye and your wrong at both - missed one game all season - and you

4 hours ago, markem said:

I'd honestly say it's quite delusional.  

So many of these bang average teams have been listening to the shite Sky spout for to long. 

Plenty on here are the same mate.

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Oh Ok then, if you must

his first full season under le Guen and Smith he scored 8 more (26)

By which time he was 23 and had started to get that experience Morelos needs. 

Do you think Morelos could score 25+ plus under a decent management team? Just what we have been looking for for a long time or do you think Cummings has that in him?  

Knowing Cummings scored not one single league goal in 18 Premiership games with Hivs before being demoted. 

No. 

The comparison of Boyd at 23 and Morelos now is apples and Bowling balls. Boyd wasn’t missing sitter after sitter to score maybe once. He was getting far less chances against better sides and scoring at still a better rate. 

Without banging on about bad attitude and things that nobody can prove I’d still sell Morelos. He is instinctively very poor. He isn’t not a natural scorer. He works hard gets plenty of chances and makes an absolute arse of most of them. No time to mature or fantastic management team is going to change that.

Some strikers have it and some don’t. 

Morelos does not have it.

Nottingham Forest boss Aitor Karanka frustrated with Jason Cummings' loan at Rangers

Christopher Jack  @Chris_Jack89Group Senior Sports Writer

Jason Cummings

AITOR KARANKA was disappointed with Jason Cummings’ Ibrox loan.

The striker joined Rangers in January but failed to hold down a regular starting spot.

Karanka also sent Tyler Walker and Zach Clough out on deals to get first team action.

All three had limited game time, though, and the Nottingham Forest boss said: “It has been a shame, because they have not really played.

“The young players like Walker, Clough and Cummings were on loan to play; to check them and what they could offer. We wanted them to report back for pre-season and show us the progress they had made. But they did not play regularly, so we need to think about them. They are young, they are talented.

“But they need to play. If they were unable to play at Bolton or at Rangers, imagine how difficult it is going to be for them to play here.”

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Don’t get the distain for Cummings at all he’s done well every time I’ve seen except 1 or 2 of the games 

I don’t think there’s distain, he’s a likeable wee guy. 

I just don’t think he’s very good, particularly in the lone striker role. Quite slow, weak and poor in the air. 

Morelos is far superior imo. 

10 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

At 21yrs old Kris Boyd scored two more than Morelos in his first season with us.  

He then went on to prove a massive asset to us.  

Aye but add our midfield, id sell The Morleos for 6 mill tomorrow and bulk up the team, and not Boyd ....

Id sign Cummings on a one year contract

7 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t think there’s distain, he’s a likeable wee guy. 

I just don’t think he’s very good, particularly in the lone striker role. Quite slow, weak and poor in the air. 

Morelos is far superior imo. 

We may not play with a lone striker next season.  We may play with two up front and Cummings could be an important part of that.  Morelos doesn't seem to do well with a strike partner which would be a concern if he ends up staying.  

Archived