graeme_4

Cummings.  

709 members have voted

1. 1. Sign him up or let him go?

• Sign (£600k or so)
    • Let him go

14 minutes ago, soulboy said:

What the fuck has he got on his coupon 

Cheer up ya miserable git I thought it was amusing. 

Hope he stays he has shown plenty of desire to play a bigger part at us and I hope he gets the opportunity to do so.

He needs to improve his all round game but he has all the attributes to be a success here and is young enough that with hard work he will get better. 

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Not sure what question I didn't answer but it's good to see you lapping up all the rebel exclusives!!!!!

Just one question BA where were the rebel with there news that Gerrard was our man....that's right they told us the day after the sun....funny how Gerrard bypassed them with that scoop?

You keep believing what you want bud but reading your posts at times is tough because you just regurgitate the same pish time and time again 

You're nothng if not tenacious.

As for my credentials, lose you. Check with admin if you want sickened more, so you can't cut out the taif rebel shite.

You are obviously not a fan of Cummings, but I see great potential and as I said, I am not arguing with our maestro, Stevie G.

As from where the source, it was not the media, not the rebel, not the sun, but from one supposed ITK. 

Remember, I don't know who or what you are, but neither do you know who or what I am, but admin do.

19 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

Not for me. I'm not interested in fringe players. Sick of them. I'd much rather get a handful of quality first XI players rather than 15 more guys that we KNOW aren't up to title-winning standard. I want players that would be first name on the team sheet for any team in the country (and isn't just here for a final paycheck). Some will say it's too risky to spend £3m+ on guys that could get injured the next day, but honestly I'd much rather roll the dice than accept second (or third) again and again.

If we get a £10m+ war chest, use it for 3-5 quality players to be the spine of the team. Then add a few loans if Gerrard can use his pulling power to get a good standard. Then try to shift the fringe players, as well as one or two of our top assets to generate money for better squad players (Windass, Tav, Morelos). If we do any less than this in spending and recruitment terms, I'll be very worried.

“War chest”

Afternoon, Keith.

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

As for my credentials, lose you. Check with admin if you want sickened more, so you can't cut out the taif rebel shite.

You are obviously not a fan of Cummings, but I see great potential and as I said, I am not arguing with our maestro, Stevie G.

As from where the source, it was not the media, not the rebel, not the sun, but from one supposed ITK. 

Remember, I don't know who or what you are, but neither do you know who or what I am, but admin do.

Admin know you’re a cunt?

I joke of course :lol:

46 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He did it with blue face paint on. No lie. 

Just watched it :lol: yes probably most players would have washed their face but he maybe thought they would ask him about it and get more publicity for the charity run. There was a few running around the pitch at Ibrox a couple of games back with blue powder on them advertising it, looked a bit strange but if it serves a purpose then I suppose it is OK. 

You'd think he's fucking Messi the way cunts go on. He's a sub par player at best.

He wouldn't even be close to being in Walter Smith's team from a few years back and he shouldn't be close to being in the team now.

Peoples standards have really dropped.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Bravo.....what a speech (credentials aswell)If you weren't so up your own arse about trying to be a smart arse using Stevie G as the yard stick then you will have noticed not once did I ever say I wasn't a fan of Cummings and I have also slated Morelos of late as not good enough.....I just don't happen to use an untested manager as the guideline as who is the better player...I've seen enough football in my 47yrs to be able to make my own judgement ?

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

As you are with Morelos - put this one to bed if you had the choice of Cummings or Morelos who would it be 

56 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

You'd think he's fucking Messi the way cunts go on. He's a sub par player at best.

He wouldn't even be close to being in Walter Smith's team from a few years back and he shouldn't be close to being in the team now.

Peoples standards have really dropped.

Good thing we're not signing him for Walter Smith's team then eh

10 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

As you are with Morelos - put this one to bed if you had the choice of Cummings or Morelos who would it be 

Cummngs all day long, but not as our main striker. I want, a tall physical bastard that is deadly with both his feet and his head and Cummings his foil.

Morelos neither has the ability nor intelligence to partner anyone.

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Cummngs all day long, but not as our main striker. I want, a tall physical bastard that is deadly with both his feet and his head and Cummings his foil.

Morelos neither has the ability nor intelligence to partner anyone.

At least your honest - wrong but honest

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Bravo.....what a speech (credentials aswell)If you weren't so up your own arse about trying to be a smart arse using Stevie G as the yard stick then you will have noticed not once did I ever say I wasn't a fan of Cummings and I have also slated Morelos of late as not good enough.....I just don't happen to use an untested manager as the guideline as who is the better player...I've seen enough football in my 47yrs to be able to make my own judgement ?

The only one trying to be a smart arse is you. You want us all to use you as the yard stick then? Why the fuck would I not use Stevie G as the yard stick ffs?!

We all have our own judgement, but none of us are managers and very few if any at all playing at a professional level.

Stevie G was a world class player, with a brain. If I had a choice between your advice or Stevie G's, I doubt anyone on the planet would be listening to yours or mine for that matter.

We all have our own judgement, but it doesn't make us amateur managers right and far from it, but that's not to say even the top guys get it it wrong as they do, but there is no reason to beat yourself up about it. 

Watching football for 47 years doesn't make you an expert at, as working the same job doesn't make you an expert, or better at it in than anyone else. Everyone has an opinion and it's as valid as everyone elses, without the need to beat yourself up about it.

I am certainly no fucking expert and do not profess to be, but just an ordinary supporter who has favourite players and throw in my opinions. Whether anyone listens, agrees or disagrees matter not a jot, as none of put bread on my table and I wasn't the one who started throwing about the personal insults, with the mongo shit. If you can't do a post with a different opinion from yours, better to say nowt, or put on ignore. 

You are in a pissing contest of one. Yourself.

Archived