graeme_4

Cummings.  

709 members have voted

1. 1. Sign him up or let him go?

• Sign (£600k or so)
    • Let him go

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

‘Dembele type striker’. 

Stevie G’s transfer budget doesn’t reach 40m dembele dollars. 

Sorry strong, well rounded,tall striker who can score big goals is that better ? Was merely using an example of one in our league since the likes of moult has moved elsewhere 

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Sorry strong, well rounded,tall striker who can score big goals is that better ? Was merely using an example of one in our league since the likes of moult has moved elsewhere 

I was defending you mate. I know what you meant :tu:

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I was defending you mate. I know what you meant :tu:

Sorry then haha just hate when someone doesn’t agree with you they go Sherlock Holmes mode like they just solved the case of the year 

3 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

Voted to sign him but if it's for any more than 600k then no.

Think that’s the biggest factor for most , he would be a good squad player but not if it’s any amount higher than that, then we are cutting into valuable money we could use elsewhere 

10 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Stop being a total bellend , there is not one quote from our manager to suggest he is signing Cummings and as you said will punt Morelos, I will back the manager no problem but one things for sure, you sir will look the biggest mongo on here if Gerrard decides against Cummings 

You still didn't answer the question, but never mind.

Cummings being negotiated. His terms might be to high. Who knows, but we will know soon enough.

Stevie G isn't tracking McGinn either. Right?

You akready are looking the biggest mongo on here.

Such is life.

:mutley:

4 hours ago, The No.9 said:

Do you want to know who I am or something ? names  Cba with this secret taig pish.

I didn’t say replace Morelos you fucking idiot , he’s played 1000+ minutes more and has only 5 more league goals hardly massive especially looking at who shows up in old firms etc

weirdo ?

Remove your name mate all the beasts will be trawling for info on you now.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Sorry for my ignorance about twitter mate, but is this about him signing or just that he would like to ?? Ta

Just some quotes from his press conference 

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Sorry for my ignorance about twitter mate, but is this about him signing or just that he would like to ?? Ta

You’re not the only one who has problems with it mate. Takes me a while at times to see who’s saying what to who on that bloody thing

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

You still didn't answer the question, but never mind.

Cummings being negotiated. His terms might be to high. Who knows, but we will know soon enough.

Stevie G isn't tracking McGinn either. Right?

You akready are looking the biggest mongo on here.

Such is life.

:mutley:

Not sure what question I didn't answer but it's good to see you lapping up all the rebel exclusives!!!!!

Just one question BA where were the rebel with there news that Gerrard was our man....that's right they told us the day after the sun....funny how Gerrard bypassed them with that scoop?

You keep believing what you want bud but reading your posts at times is tough because you just regurgitate the same pish time and time again 

17 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You’re not the only one who has problems with it mate. Takes me a while at times to see who’s saying what to who on that bloody thing

I just keep asking young guys like sewil and they explain it to me. :thumbsup:

Not for me. I'm not interested in fringe players. Sick of them. I'd much rather get a handful of quality first XI players rather than 15 more guys that we KNOW aren't up to title-winning standard. I want players that would be first name on the team sheet for any team in the country (and isn't just here for a final paycheck). Some will say it's too risky to spend £3m+ on guys that could get injured the next day, but honestly I'd much rather roll the dice than accept second (or third) again and again.

If we get a £10m+ war chest, use it for 3-5 quality players to be the spine of the team. Then add a few loans if Gerrard can use his pulling power to get a good standard. Then try to shift the fringe players, as well as one or two of our top assets to generate money for better squad players (Windass, Tav, Morelos). If we do any less than this in spending and recruitment terms, I'll be very worried.

Archived