BBC Scotland/Sportsound Bias

They took it upon themselves to back the scabby specky tarrier reptile who hangs about public toilets, and decided we are off limits till we lift his ban.
Lets hope our new manager hurtles in and brings back the good times and we can then ban the whole corrupt paedo harbouring,republican party supporters and Nazi bastards.
If it was down to me,they would have received the letter informing them of this a couple of years ago.:UK:  

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Richard Gordon was claiming the other night that we should have appointed Jim McIntyre as manager rather than Gerrard. 

That's the level of people you are dealing with. 

In the name of fuck :lol:

With Rangers radio and Heart and hand now putting out about  30 hours a week between them there is absolutely no need to go to the BBC or Clyde for anything bar maybe Clyde on a Saturday for live scores on days we aren't playing. The more we starve them of listeners the sooner they'll get taken off the air.

Have just read Chris McLaughlins match report on the BBC website, no mention of the controversy surrounding Aberdeen penalty in stark contrast with Sky and even the Daily Records reporting. For their supposed top man his failure to even report the facts of the controversy surrounding same is professional criminality. Not looking for a blue tinted edge to the story but for a funded public organisation I expect an honest reflection of the facts.

8 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Have just read Chris McLaughlins match report on the BBC website, no mention of the controversy surrounding Aberdeen penalty in stark contrast with Sky and even the Daily Records reporting. For their supposed top man his failure to even report the facts of the controversy surrounding same is professional criminality. Not looking for a blue tinted edge to the story but for a funded public organisation I expect an honest reflection of the facts.

His report on last nights match is indicative of what's happening right across the whole of this rancid organisation north of the border.

Its nothing more than religious nepotism pure and simple. Why the protestant majority who fund them tolerate the situation is beyond me because you can be damn sure if the shoe were on the other foot they wouldn't. 

Hello Bears

A quick update though nothing substantial, the BBC have acknowledged my complaint.

BBC Complaints - CAS-4913996-S8LNH9

Inbox

x

bbc_complaints_website@bbc.co.uk <bbc_complaints_website@bbc.co.uk>

May 15 (1 day ago)

to me

Your Reference CAS-4913996-S8LNH9

This is an update to let you know that we had referred your complaint to the relevant people and regret that it may take a little longer before we can reply. Please do not contact us in the meantime.

Although we reply to most complaints within 2 weeks we cannot achieve this every time. It depends on what your complaint was about and how many others we are handling, or may sometimes be due to more practical issues. For example a production team may already be working on another programme or have gone on location.

Please don’t reply to this email because it’s sent from an account which can’t receive replies. If you do need to get in touch, please use our webform instead atwww.bbc.co.uk/complaints, quoting your reference number.

For full details of our complaints process please visit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/handle-complaint/.

In the meantime thank you for contacting us - we appreciate your patience.

Kind regards

BBC Complaints Team
www.bbc.co.uk/complaints 

NB This is sent from an outgoing account only which is not monitored. You cannot reply to this email address but if necessary please contact us via our webform quoting any case number we provided.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this means they intended to look into our situation with BBC Scotland/Sportsound thoroughly especially with today's terrible attempt to further tarnish our Club's name with the Neely "story". Another example of why we as a support and our Club need to fight the media bias against us, BBC Scotland and the rest of the parochial hate filled media are not going to stop any time soon.