Bar in Cala Bona

11 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

And that is where abouts as no trace on tinterweb or you just taking the piss KAI

Very exclusive venue, only for high rollers, me and K.A.I on the committee, so be polite and show some respect or we'll blackball your membership. 

I was fortunate to be invited straight in, but wee K.A.I had to endure some awful tests like wearing the appropriate sailor shoes and posting godawful pictures on RM before he was allowed in.

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Very exclusive venue, only for high rollers, me and K.A.I on the committee, so be polite and show some respect or we'll blackball your membership. 

I was fortunate to be invited straight in, but wee K.A.I had to endure some awful tests like wearing the appropriate sailor shoes and posting godawful pictures on RM before he was allowed in.

You can’t buy my class 

33 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

There’s a bar on a side street opposite a pizza shop near football strip shop

I'll ask the guy in the hotel bar if his granny's dog walker's next door  neighbour can tell me what street it's on.  FFS there's about a 100 pizza places and 50 football strip shops.  Pit that together and I've 5000 options, better srart looking now I guess.

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

See when I'm on holiday and I want to watch the game, I do two things, I ask every cunt who will listen where might be showing the Rangers game, I also go for a walk till I see a board outside a pub that says Rangers v whoever at such a time  we are playing and decide I'm looking no further and that will do for me, never let me down, unless I just want to let cunts know I'm on holiday in which case I will ask on here. 

Take it your upset about not having a holifday soon ?

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Take it your upset about not having a holifday soon ?

I'll be away soon enough, we were not going at all last year and went 3 times by December, we just book up whenever, sometimes we're just out for a walk and end up in Thomson's.

2 hours ago, BallochBear said:

I'll ask the guy in the hotel bar if his granny's dog walker's next door  neighbour can tell me what street it's on.  FFS there's about a 100 pizza places and 50 football strip shops.  Pit that together and I've 5000 options, better srart looking now I guess.

Haha. I was there years ago and it was a cracking wee side street British bar not on beachfront but not too far was in Cala Millor. Cah for the life of me remember the name of it just remember that’s what was near. Can tell you was on walk down from cristianos apartments