Ryan hardie

So unlucky to have picked up an injury ruling him out rest of the season or playoffs. Has done well? Having beerman giving another season today, Is he due a chance or run of another years contract?

Difference he has made to Livi, would've been good see him smash scumdee united tonight....

Big bilel the bombscare playing..BT Sports 1

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

So unlucky to have picked up an injury ruling him out rest of the season or playoffs. Has done well? Having beerman giving another season today, Is he due a chance or run of another years contract?

Difference he has made to Livi, would've been good see him smash scumdee united tonight....

Big bilel the bombscare playing..BT Sports 1

Beerman got another year on his contract?

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not seen that mate.

Is it on the website or official?

was on the twitter page earlier.  Hardie has had a great second hald to the season.  Shame for him.

The games I’ve seen hardie play for Rangers I’ve never been impressed. Remember the jump up from championship is massive. We had plenty of players who done well in championship for us and couldn’t do it in the premier. For example wagghorn. 

6 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

The games I’ve seen hardie play for Rangers I’ve never been impressed. Remember the jump up from championship is massive. We had plenty of players who done well in championship for us and couldn’t do it in the premier. For example wagghorn. 

I agree with the jump up in class but he's not doing too bad down south this season!!!!

Just now, Finny said:

I agree with the jump up in class but he's not doing too bad down south this season!!!!

True mate see it all the time though players doing it in down south then come up here and can’t do it vice versa 

10 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

I think waghorn could have done a better job this season than most. I'm not saying he's brilliant but he always seemed to try

1 minute ago, davis1986 said:

True mate see it all the time though players doing it in down south then come up here and can’t do it vice versa 

Our club isn't for everyone and I think there has been far to many players that have been brought in and haven't been man enough to pull on the strip and face the challenges to be a Rangers player.