***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, demise said:

Get in, semi final coming. Not the best game ever by Croats, but they are still the much better of the two. 

Yep. Was dreading a long ball, set-piece battle, hopefully a bit of contrast in styles will make it better.

The semi-final will really show what Croatia is really made of. They had tougher group than England, and played 120 mins in each of the knockout games. So on book, England got to be in better shape. And if Croatia wants something big, they need to be ready. I guess we will find out soon enough. 

5 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Annoys me that McCoist said that came off his shoulder, then the replay showed it clearly was his head and the smug cunt still insisted it touched his shoulder. Fucking bellend.

From an angle I thought it came off his shoulder also...I then seen another angle and changed my mind....without reading back I take it we are talking about Russias equaliser ??

When ally commented on everyone back at corners, everyone thought 'aye very good ally'. Think he forgets this is against some of the best teams in tge world. Ally did it against bottom division teams. Cunt 

There is something wrong with the format of the tournament when beating Tunisia, Panama, Colombia and Sweden gets a team to the semi-final stage. At least Croatia should provide some level of challenge.

Just now, MVRanger said:

There is something wrong with the format of the tournament when beating Tunisia, Panama, Colombia and Sweden gets a team to the semi-final stage. At least Croatia should provide some level of challenge.

:lol:

28 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

England shamelessly exploiting that loophole, from the kick off against Belgium. A Belgian victory in the final on penalties, would be karma for them.

35 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

England shamelessly exploiting that loophole, from the kick off against Belgium. A Belgian victory in the final on penalties, would be karma for them.

or just being clever

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I don't hate England at all, quite simply the media and all the bandwagon jumpers on UK TV have simply ruined any impartial coverage since the second round.

Don't watch it then...I wonder what your moniker would make of your opinions..??..I can imagine Terry Hurlock being delighted with how well his Countrymen are performing..??..

Archived