MOH in with the beggars yesterday

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, James Rolle said:

Boy was naive, his agent even more so. 

Words should be said and move on. 

MOH has undoubted talent yet hasn’t really been given a chance with us. I think if he performs to the best of his ability how could do well under Stevie G. 

We can’t go back to the signing policy of the now distant past, we have moved on and grown up as a club. Unfortunately some of our fans just can’t accept that. 

:caughtone:

You're at it.

There are so many things wrong with the interview his agent gave. First of all MOH is fucking at it and should have about-turned if he wasn't there to watch the scum. He choose to stay instead. There was no need for him to go to the  game in the first place as it was on TV. At no point does he apologise. He clearly isn't sorry.

His agent then deflects by saying we never gave him a chance as a player, thinks he should be playing regularly and he is being forced out.  The old victimhood card, well he will be forced out now the creepy wee cunt!

All this for a wee guy who doesn't turn up for training but can make it on time for a scum cup final,  scored a mere 3 goals in 38 appearances and whose only talents are sprinting fast and spitting out the dummy.

Fucking lowlife!

13 hours ago, Malvern said:

Bet you feel a bit of a retard saying that now with the new away top in the photo and his admission via a solicitor.

Apologies I don’t track celtic tops...

I am still surprised only 1/2 photos made social media but not as surprised that the tosser disrespected us that much to sit amongst the unwashed whilst taking cash from our club

This threads starting to get out of hand.

If it was a player like Albertz I'd be more bothered.

MOH does not deserve a thread with near 30,000 views and 1000 replies.

Gerrards first task should be to feed the entire squad some cheap out of date vindaloo, washed down with buckie and appoint O'Halloran as the new bog cleaner.

16 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

This threads starting to get out of hand.

If it was a player like Albertz I'd be more bothered.

MOH does not deserve a thread with near 30,000 views and 1000 replies.

Gerrards first task should be to feed the entire squad some cheap out of date vindaloo, washed down with buckie and appoint O'Halloran as the new bog cleaner.

you pop up and decide when a  thread's getting out of hand?  You're like the Americans in ww2

Archived