Family Stand juniors will not be able to upgrade

jintybear

Just now, Ace said:

That's exactly what I want to do.

Tbh I don't understand why he doesn't post in the forum anymore. As SLO he should be more accessible to fans not instead of backing away because he works for the club.

They could have a sticky thread in BD where he could reply to questions with it being moderated to stop stupid questions or abuse.

11 minutes ago, Ace said:

That's exactly what I want to do.

PM sent. I've sent you one with my email address on it. I don't mind you posting the reply but could you not please not put my email address on social media? I know wouldn't but just in case you didn't see it!!

On 03/06/2018 at 17:30, jintybear said:

So I had emailed Rangers as well as the SLO. No reply from the SLO and I got a reply from Rangers saying the same as what I posted in the OP. I then emailed a reply outlining my disgust and I received this reply:

"We have been awaiting confirmation as to what is to happen with seats in the Broomloan Stand for supporters who have chosen to take their season ticket without the celtic games and those who didn’t have the option i.e. Children in the Family Section. Our intention is to offer those who don’t have celtic included in their season ticket the opportunity to purchase their seat for the game if they so wish. Offers will be sent via email prior to each SPFL Premiership game vs celtic played at Ibrox Stadium".

Quite happy with this :thumbsup:

It is only fair. 

I would be pissed if I was a parent and didnt get the choice, just for someone who is quick on their phone to get my kids seat.

The whole away allocation move should be about rewarding loyalty

11 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Tbh I don't understand why he doesn't post in the forum anymore. As SLO he should be more accessible to fans not instead of backing away because he works for the club.

They could have a sticky thread in BD where he could reply to questions with it being moderated to stop stupid questions or abuse.

He posts on one forum...

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Does he still post on there? He stopped posting on here around about when. He got that job

Yeah not all the time but I have seen him post a few times since he’s had the job 100%

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Any fucker that lied to fellow Rangers fans on here should be banned. 

I hope that wasn't aimed at me. I have provided @Ace with screenshots of the emails I received from the ticket office. 

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I thought that at first but the SLO doesn't post on here any more!!

As bp9 would say I'm just paranoid :lol:

I could be wrong but another poster commented that the SLO should still be posting here instead of distancing himself from the fans, I think CB post was in response to that saying nah he should be banned. 

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Naw Jinty, it was aimed at that lying SLO. ??

Sorry, I see that now! I was half asleep when I saw your post!!

The SLO didn't even respond to my email. As I said to @Ace it's a joke that that he's not up to date, or being kept up to date, with developments about this. I'm sure thousands of fans have been asking him about it. Maybe as he's been at NARSA he hasn't bothered asking. Who knows.

23 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I thought that at first but the SLO doesn't post on here any more!!

As bp9 would say I'm just paranoid :lol:

He doesn’t by choice because we wouldn’t stop asking him awkward questions and he was caught lying. 

He simply shouldn’t have the choice  

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

Sorry, I see that now! I was half asleep when I saw your post!!

The SLO didn't even respond to my email. As I said to @Ace it's a joke that that he's not up to date, or being kept up to date, with developments about this. I'm sure thousands of fans have been asking him about it. Maybe as he's been at NARSA he hasn't bothered asking. Who knows.

If you ask him something awkward he will just ignore you. 

A bit like 1872 that monstrosity he helped set up. They are blanking me as well after I asked them why graham is getting a wage from the club. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

He doesn’t by choice because we wouldn’t stop asking him awkward questions and he was caught lying. 

He simply shouldn’t have the choice  

I totally agree. He's the "supporters liaison officer". Where better to liaise with supporters than on ALL forums and not just ones with people who agree with everything he says. As someone said the thread could be pinned to the top of the page and it could be moderated to ensure he's not getting any unnecessary abuse.

I was late renewing  my ST this year in part cause my nephew is now playing  football  so we struggle to get to all games and in part  because of the guff we were watching  last year. Anyway went into ticket office on Friday  to see what my options  were. As my seats for me and my nephew in the family  stand were still available  they let me renew. Which was a relief. However  the guy who sold me them in the ticket office made a point of explaining  the new "rules" That my Nephew would get first refusal to buy a ticket for OF game at Adult prices. I asked as he was buying an adult  ticket  would it be transferable in case he was playing  that day and I was told it would be. 

Find it hard to believe that the  guy would make this up especially  when I didn't  ask for it he volunteered information. So perhaps decision  is made they just forgot to tell the people it matters...

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He's clueless. Would be hilarious if it not so serious as it negatively impacts on the fans whilst he plays Mr Bean.

TBF, ive worked in organisations where the left hand has no clue what the right is doing, so not necessarily his fault if he isn't being briefed.

However, as the Support Liason Office, I would've thought that, especially around ST sales, he would be briefed on this as this will be the Fans main God. 

6 minutes ago, Ace said:

TBF, ive worked in organisations where the left hand has no clue what the right is doing, so not necessarily his fault if he isn't being briefed.

However, as the Support Liason Office, I would've thought that, especially around ST sales, he would be briefed on this as this will be the Fans main God. 

If he cant arm himself with the relevant material he needs to fulfil his role then he's ineffective, and allowing himself to be so. Fans generally contact the TO or him for answers to ticket queries, that he's not on the same page as them makes him clueless on key issues. Previously raised queries should have been resolved well before now.

Duno the SLO like others but he doesn’t seem a prick ! He was getting a bit of stick off fans when Gerrard was at ibrox but the way he spoke back seemed like he was up his own arse , now seeing this he seems a bit clueless and pointless. All first impressions I may add tho