Backroom staff.

RFC RYAN

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Wonder if mark Allen's role will be altered once gerrard settles in, would be strange havingna. DoF, manager, assistant manager and first team coach

It's only strange if their roles have lots of crossover. The names themselves are pretty meaningless.

Wasn’t Colin Stewart the goalkeeping coach second half of last season with us where Fod’s form plummeted? I know you can’t really blame a goalkeepers mistakes on the coach but they are meant to improve and install belief in them - I’d be a lot happier with a fresh face in there and no trace of last season left 

3 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

As rumoured.....

Rangers Football Club are today delighted to announce Gary McAllister, Michael Beale, Tom Culshaw, Jordan Milsom and Colin Stewart as Steven Gerrard’s backroom team.

McAllister is Assistant Manager, Beale becomes First Team Coach, Culshaw Technical Coach, and Milsom is Head of Performance. Stewart will continue in his role as Goalkeeping Coach.

That is serious investment.

Well done to Dave King.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Wasn’t Colin Stewart the goalkeeping coach second half of last season with us where Fod’s form plummeted? I know you can’t really blame a goalkeepers mistakes on the coach but they are meant to improve and install belief in them - I’d be a lot happier with a fresh face in there and no trace of last season left 

Wondering about this guy myself, did he play at any decent level?

As i said at the time the rumours came out about Beale, he is the real star appointment of that backroom team, a very highly rated coach, who the kids at Liverpool have nothing but praise for. It will be interesting to see how he deal with coaching men rather than young players.