Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found a cheap route but it’s going Tuesday to Berlin night in Berlin on the Tuesday flight to Skopje on the Wednesday stay there till the Friday back to Berlin night in Berlin on the Friday and then home the Saturday night. That’s flying from Glasgow. 

6 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Depends on price etc mate.

You?

If it’s the Thursday I can only do the day trip, if the date is moved then would assume so.

Just now, K.A.I said:

It's 12 their time so 11 ours fud

Didn’t see that mentioned on here, fud. You booked anything? I’ve got fingers crossed date is moved.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

Didn’t see that mentioned on here, fud. You booked anything? I’ve got fingers crossed date is moved.

Nothing booked yet, still working out the combinations - would help if we had a date. 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

What BEE said mate thihiphreads about us. 

Progress for me, I want revenge. Won’t be traveling though ☹️

Nae luck then. 

No idea what to expect in these games, but I just hope we can manage to reach the group stage.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nothing booked yet, still working out the combinations - would help if we had a date. 

Looks like one teams draw swapped and another moved to accomodate all three - Greg just said on FF.

3 minutes ago, BEE said:

Looks like one teams draw swapped and another moved to accomodate all three - Greg just said on FF.

Aye I heard that but still waiting to see which one is us either swapped or moved day

2 minutes ago, bigblueyonder said:

unlikely unless a shit load of higher ranked teams get put out.

Won’t even as the 2nd round draw takes place today before the 1st round ties.

Keen to know if we know which group we’ve been put into for 2nd round like we did for 1st to see who we can draw.

Just now, bigblueyonder said:

No we are unseeded as the seeding has already been done for the 2nd round draw - they assume the higher seeds than us automatically win when calculating the seeds for the next round.

This could mean if we get through the 2nd round we would be seeded potentially in the 3rd round as we take the seeded teams ranking as the draw for the next round is conducted prior to the previous round being played. 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aye I heard that but still waiting to see which one is us either swapped or moved day

Aye that’s what I’m saying, saw a few have booked a week over there - they’ll be raging if it’s swapped.

8 minutes ago, bigblueyonder said:

The second round draw is in 20 minutes so I doubt anyone will be put out by then.

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

So the first leg will definitely be at home but the second leg could be moved to the Tuesday or Wednesday like last year, that right?

No. The first leg could be reversed and we could be away on the 12th.

Archived