We’re winning it

4 hours ago, OnlyShowInTown said:

Remarkably similar to myself, including the SNP support. I voted for Independence. Still a life-long Rangers fan. 

If no one likes our stance then they can fuck right off?

You’re no supporter of Rangers. 

2 hours ago, OnlyShowInTown said:

Spot on. If they can't accept a fellow Bear and his beliefs then the cunts ain't worth your time.

Take the politics away and I'm just as big a Rangers fan as you.

No matter my beliefs, I'm still a Bear. All of this tacked on bullshit doesn't change that.

Oi you, anymore of that behaviour and you're getting pumped.

Independence nonsense aside, you support a political party made up of people who hate our club. 

2 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

It doesn't help that your online persona doesn't reflect the bloke thats had a season ticket for 32 years. 

You know I disagree with you, vehemently, on here on a range of issues. Meeting you at games is an entirely different thing and you have a much more relaxed and less confrontational persona face to face.I've learnt not to judge you on what you post here.:UK:

I think the amount of decisions that go against us is beyond incompetence, although some will be as a result of that but the subconscious bias seems to be pretty clear. 

Its not a conspiracy in the strict definition but the atmosphere in Scotland is conducive to an anti Rangers bias.

I think some folk get far to hung up when you don’t toe some party line on here - and and staying reasonable seems, somehow, not normal -my views are quite mild in the main, but online brings out the rabid and the paranoid especially on RM - everything is black and white. 

22 hours ago, Amac9 said:

We are not winning the title with a poor front 3 of Murphy, Morelos and Windass.

Comfortably finish second, win at least 1 cup and give the filth a proper challenge and we'll have done alright.

This all day.

all bitching aside, the realism is we have played 5 competitive games and only scored 5 goals.  on top of that we have only won twice albeit one was a great win away from home in europe.  for me its blatantly obvious where our apparent problems lie and thnx to gerrard it appears to be no longer in defence.  this may be a window too soon but until we address the lack of quality in the final third this may well be a season too soon.................

3 hours ago, OnlyShowInTown said:

Spot on. If they can't accept a fellow Bear and his beliefs then the cunts ain't worth your time.

Take the politics away and I'm just as big a Rangers fan as you.

No matter my beliefs, I'm still a Bear. All of this tacked on bullshit doesn't change that.

Oi you, anymore of that behaviour and you're getting pumped.

What tacked on bullsh*t are you referring to exactly?  

3 hours ago, mandafen said:

"its been happening for years"

has it aye? how come this is the first we have heard you say anything....

sounds like sour grapes tbh

29 minutes ago, OnlyShowInTown said:

About 9 inches. Want some pics?

Why are these two clowns still on here? 

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Utter wanker.  You're definitely not a Rangers fan.  Go back to your own stinking rhat infested site,  you obsessed vile little mhutant. 

Always a matter of time before they reveal their true gangrene colour.  

Outed itself with its first post in the thread. Not sure if its a sheep or a taig but definitely not a Rangers fan.

Their obsession grows stronger, I imagine they'll implode when 55 is delivered.