Sugar daddy

j1mgg

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

ive heard rumours from quite a few folk over the past months that Murray wants to invest in the Club in a similar way to the way King invested in the past, probably utter bollocks but ive heard it from a few unrelated sources

King hates Murray 

4 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Rodgers has had everything his own way since he's been up here, I'd like to see how the cunt handles a bit of pressure. 

This is a a point so many miss ... it's easy to be mr nice guy when you don't have a worry in the world it's a different story when you start losing what everybody assumed was an unassailable lead 

5 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

This is a a point so many miss ... it's easy to be mr nice guy when you don't have a worry in the world it's a different story when you start losing what everybody assumed was an unassailable lead 

The cunt will be worrying !!!

15 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

There's a wee power struggle going on over in the east end. Rumour has it that Brendan and the men upstairs arent seeing eye to eye on transfer targets and signings.

Hopefully today's result and a win for AEK next week will sow the seeds of further division

11 hours ago, Siwel said:

King hates Murray 

In business, with characters like those two, that is irrelevant.  If King can see a successful Rangers, thereby boosting his own ego & finances, then he'd dance with the devil or even Murray if need be, though the latter could get awkward for a couple of reasons. 

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

In business, with characters like those two, that is irrelevant.  If King can see a successful Rangers, thereby boosting his own ego & finances, then he'd dance with the devil or even Murray if need be, though the latter could get awkward for a couple of reasons. 

? You're going to the bad fire, mate.

14 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

you can see the pressure already on his face. He has a mr nice guy face but inside is a bitter twisted bastard just waiting to come out.

6 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I also think King would accept Murray as an investor, his investment would help clear up some of the mess he caused. I think the backing is coming from the person/group that bought JW shares.

5 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I also think King would accept Murray as an investor, his investment would help clear up some of the mess he caused. I think the backing is coming from the person/group that bought JW shares.

I'm not saying it is Murray but perhaps keeping it dark for a while would make sense with him ... letting everyone see the difference the investment has made before revealing himself would probably give him the best chance of being accepted back by the supporters

10 minutes ago, Guardian said:

A secret stash would surely violate the financial fair play rules.

Plus they would need to be through the accounts. 

No hiding that much. 

This.

I doubt anyone would splash the cash without getting an ownership stake in the club, and we would know if that was the case.