Sugar daddy

j1mgg

Rangers declined to comment but have privately scoffed at suggestions Simon Jordan they’re being backed by a mystery sugar daddy.

The former Crystal Palace owner claimed Steven Gerrard was being allowed to splash the cash in a bid to stop celtic winning 10-in-a-row - all thanks to an unnamed benefactor.

Hoops boss Brendan Rodgers has won every domestic trophy available since arriving in 2016.

Rangers have already spent around £10 million this summer and Jordan told talkSPORT: “I hear rumours Rangers have a fighting fund, which is quite a significant fighting fund.

The former Crystal Palace owner claimed Steven Gerrard was being allowed to splash the cash in a bid to stop celtic winning 10-in-a-row - all thanks to an unnamed benefactor.

Hoops boss Brendan Rodgers has won every domestic trophy available since arriving in 2016.

Rangers have already spent around £10 million this summer and Jordan told talkSPORT: “I hear rumours Rangers have a fighting fund, which is quite a significant fighting fund.

“(It’s) raised from a source I’m not going to discuss too freely. They have got quite a significant amount of money to back Gerrard.”

But Jordan - who admits he would like to see Rangers competing again - doesn't see a way they will edge ahead of the Parkhead side anytime soon.

He added: "I don't see a universe where Rangers are going to go past celtic in the next two or three years.

"His job (Gerrard), his sole function in life is to get Rangers above celtic and at the end of the day, I don't think he's got a chance to do it. They are not just far behind celtic, they are miles behind celtic.

"Brendan Rodgers will see him off every day of the week and twice on Sunday."

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

Rodgers has had everything his own way since he's been up here, I'd like to see how the cunt handles a bit of pressure. 

by the looks of things hes already starting to buckle.  having fly digs at the board about unable to sign players that he wants and shit

3 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Seen that mate, not happy they won't pay the money for that mcginn from hibs. 

wee guy down the road fae me seems a sensible kinda cunt and openly admits hes shitting it this season against us.  he thinks rodgers is losing the plot and trying to work his ticket already

9 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

by the looks of things hes already starting to buckle.  having fly digs at the board about unable to sign players that he wants and shit

There's a wee power struggle going on over in the east end. Rumour has it that Brendan and the men upstairs arent seeing eye to eye on transfer targets and signings.

All we need to catch them is to properly gel the squad, a new striker, a backup CD and a bit more creativity in attacking midfield. Bad injuries and plenty bad decisions could cost us.

For them to stay in front they need to avoid certain key injuries, keep plenty of arrogant bigheads in management and above happy, learn to deal with losing against us and not lead the league possibly for a bit, deal with fan pressure when things are going for us and not them, sort their defence out and deal with (we can hope!) a few decisions going against them.

I don't doubt that this season or next we'll be getting the upper hand cos our problems now/soon are much easier to deal with and we have the right management and (most of the) players to do it. Let's hope the board doesn't fail...

53 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

There's a wee power struggle going on over in the east end. Rumour has it that Brendan and the men upstairs arent seeing eye to eye on transfer targets and signings.

They just spent nearly £10m, or so quoted, on one player. What has he got to about about.

1 hour ago, linfield1690 said:

They're saving up for the peado crimes they have to pay fines and compensation 

That should be a fair few million, or should that read a FARE few million? I've never unserstood how being sectarian is worse than being a paedo.

It's looking like Gerrard has a bigger war chest to work with than we initially thought this season, just wonder where It's come from.

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

That should be a fair few million, or should that read a FARE few million? I've never unserstood how being sectarian is worse than being a paedo.

It's looking like Gerrard has a bigger war chest to work with than we initially thought this season, just wonder where It's come from.

Trump obv I thought all bears knew this

Even if it was true, so what? Thats basically how celtic have been run for years is it not? Is that kind of thing against the rules or something?

I think its a pile of shite but theres some decent points in that article, fact is the vermin have millions just sitting in the bank, theoretically they could just sit back and wait until we get close to them or are still in it come the January transfer window then just throw 10 million into their transfer budget and push forward again

I think the SG appointment and what we've done in the transfer window might have surprised them but we've given them a huge advantage over the past few seasons and i think the balls still in their court over us financially

4 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

Fuck sake mate no chance

ive heard rumours from quite a few folk over the past months that Murray wants to invest in the Club in a similar way to the way King invested in the past, probably utter bollocks but ive heard it from a few unrelated sources

4 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Rodgers has had everything his own way since he's been up here, I'd like to see how the cunt handles a bit of pressure. 

Correct mate and I know how the tarriers will handle a bit of pressure they won't.and it's going to be so good watching their pain.