Boycotting House of Fraser

Carsons Dog

34 minutes ago, will2203 said:

Wouldnae get yer tights in a fankle....it will be shut before you can blink. We all know what a complete bastard fat mike Ashley is.

Bet he makes every employee who is in the pension scheme redundant to save paying into it the fat greedy cunt.

3 hours ago, tm91 said:

Was it not Frasers that gave the founding fathers their first proper football and sponsored them for 90 pounds? Pretty sad that Ashley now owns them.

Really?!

Why the fuck would you give a fuck who owns them?

That talk makes you no better than that fat greasy self serving bastard calling for a boycott.

7 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Eh I think that's why HoF is down the pan nae cunt goes into it. 

Or more realistically they are suffering as a result of the paradigm shift that is online shopping.  Sears Canada was a institution across the country and went out of business last year's, thousands lost jobs, so if Ashley can prevent that for HoF more power to him.

WTF is this in the BD and who buys or reads the Sun?

41 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Stay strong sister.

I can't cope.  I rely on these expensive  products to keep my fat ugly wrinkly face looking relatively normal.  It's hard enough as it is trying not to resemble Subo:( 

Thankfully,  I have it on good authority that Boots houses these products also,  so all may not be lost and I will get those double advantage points in time for Christmas shopping.  Happy days.  

Thanks for your support though dear:)  

4 hours ago, jonbryce said:

Debenhams is about 29.7% owned by Ashley, basically just below the level where he has to make a takeover bid. Therefore if you have to boycot Frasers, it follows you also have to boycot Debenhams.  The female logic seems sound to me.

Did he not own the same % in Debenhams pre his HoF purchase as he did after it? So why now boycott Debenhams was my query.

You think like a female Jon.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Really?!

Why the fuck would you give a fuck who owns them?

That talk makes you no better than that fat greasy self serving bastard calling for a boycott.

In a couple of Months, Mark will be your new hero.