Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

SG is aware the Alfredo is going. No doubts. I only hope we have the replacements lined up

We will miss Alfredo big time but i think its clear he wanted the move months ago 

Some amount of absolute seethe on here if he's still a Rangers player come the 3rd of September, from so called bears as well :lol:

Strange cunts. 

15 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Just got sent this

Screenshot_20190712-192833.thumb.jpg.199327dcdade0f7074db2297b68b0590.jpg

Taken yesterday apparently. A lot of people owe backup an apology imo.

Apparently  both the girls had a shirt too, but could n't find the right handbags to match.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Some amount of absolute seethe on here if he's still a Rangers player come the 3rd of September, from so called bears as well :lol:

Strange cunts. 

I wouldn't imagine there many bears that would be happy to see Alfredo go . Maybe a few seeing a different picture .

I for one would be happy if he was there . The noises that SG makes  implies that the club would be willing to accept big offers for me

And I've learned over last few months . You are right about the strange cunts . I always seems to be the strange / same cunts having a go at good bears  over fuck all .

Wee crews that jump in and the few ringleaders are always there to gang up on whoever . Shower of blowhards  if you ask me

On 12/07/2019 at 14:01, sausagetrunks said:

see tbf mate, Morelos is a idiot at times but not being biased, Morelos is a marked man in Scotland now.  by players and officials.  the media has helped too, yes he is a fucking balloon head to, he fucked us over at times but imo he is treated different. 

i agree he is treated different, but you can see the same thing has happened in the past to certain players because they were dirty.

not saying to the same scale as morelos, but black for example was a complete cunt before he came to us and refs had his card marked.

then you have broon that can do what he wants because nothing's ever reported or highlighted.

1 hour ago, Blueteeth said:

i agree he is treated different, but you can see the same thing has happened in the past to certain players because they were dirty.

not saying to the same scale as morelos, but black for example was a complete cunt before he came to us and refs had his card marked.

then you have broon that can do what he wants because nothing's ever reported or highlighted.

That is pretty accurate as far as I'm concerned . I think it will be more of the same next season . We should all have a sweep and see which one of our players gets the refs treatment .

On a positive . At least Craig Thompson won't be there  to do it

5 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

In Germany with his best mate James..... putting in a good word from Gerrard 😂😂

James is shit now. Is rumour here that he sign for Atl Madrid or Napoli. He slows our play so much and expect every pass to go to him. This affects our team so much

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I wouldn't imagine there many bears that would be happy to see Alfredo go . Maybe a few seeing a different picture .

I for one would be happy if he was there . The noises that SG makes  implies that the club would be willing to accept big offers for me

And I've learned over last few months . You are right about the strange cunts . I always seems to be the strange / same cunts having a go at good bears  over fuck all .

Wee crews that jump in and the few ringleaders are always there to gang up on whoever . Shower of blowhards  if you ask me

:lol:

9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Strange cunts. 

Exact same cunts who were all  full-on "sell him to the Chinese"  --- now people want hm replaced by some guy from Leeds who most have never seen.   

10 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

SWANSEA have slapped a £20million price tag on Scotland striker Oliver McBurnie.

20M for that numpty --- yet people happy to sell Alfredo for 10M   

Really hope he stays one more season but should be sell has to be a minimum of 20M 

He's no humpty. Had a good season, but yeah, it shows you the kinds of stupid cash spent on players that are far from brilliant. 

Just now, Inigo said:

He's no humpty. Had a good season, but yeah, it shows you the kinds of stupid cash spent on players that are far from brilliant. 

TBH only time I've seen hm was for Scotland and wasn't impressed  - he not out on loan most of the past few seasons?? 

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

TBH only time I've seen hm was for Scotland and wasn't impressed  - he not out on loan most of the past few seasons?? 

Being a striker for Scotland must be so shite though, not even sure what the tactics are most of the time 

Archived