*** The Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Halliday's becoming a handy utility player .Played reasonable well the last two games surprising with the right kind of coaching can do to improve a player .

if he was a new signing some folk on here would be jazzing in their boxers over him 

Just now, loyal said:

Halliday's becoming a handy utility player .Played reasonable well the last two games surprising with the right kind of coaching can do to improve a player .

if he was a new signing some folk on here would be jazzing in their boxers over him 

The fucks that got to do with cunts or pants ?

How the fuck did we not get that Murphy goal awarded though? Haven't seen it back yet, but from where I was it looked over the line as clear as day ffs. Also, thought Killie were acting like a bunch of wee bitches for the most part - broadfoot, jones, boyd, that dicker cunt as well.

Absolutely love Morelos!

Shat myself when not only Katic went down with the head knock but also Goldson holding his thigh. Don't think we can just bring one new CB in.

Gutted as fuck for Murphy. We're so unlucky with injuries it'll probably be him out til next year.

Plastic pitches should be banned in the top tier. If you want to play in the top league, get a real fucking pitch.

28 minutes ago, loyal said:

The coaching will help but I think its more Gerrard's motivational skills. And the respect he generates. The players like him and like playing for him. The same can't be said for our previous four managers.

Archived