Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

It is very much relevant. You compared him to a midfield player to try and belittle him against an average player who had a decent goals return.

In truth he outscored any of our players. Doesn’t matter if it’s 1 goal or 100. Faces don’t lie.

He outscored them because he was lucky enough to play in the league cup group stages

Would love davis back cos he is an excellent midfielder. Delighted to have mcgregor back as he is a top class keeper. Really dont thing lafferty will be great for us. Bang average at best imo. Really never rated him as a player but will be happy to be proved wrong. Cant see it.

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Oh here we go, it was easier and nobody else get dodgy calls, seriously go for a lie down.

They guy can only score goals for the team he plays for and in doing so scored more than any Rangers player.

?? well that’s me told. 

So you have no answer. ??

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Can't say I'm happy to see him back, obviously I hope he does well but he shouldn't be anywhere near the club. And no I'm not fishing 

Stand by to be called "prick/Cunt" etc, as your opiniondiffers from some folk.

Although being a forum, this place can, at times, become a one word in reply discussion.

2 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

Nae bother Nostradamus.?

Glad I'm not the only one happy to see the big man back. 

Patter's still shite

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

That’s right and those goals don’t count. Ffs is it his fault he was at a Club who enter a club before we do?

That is the bite I was really after

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

The absolute meltdown this signing has caused on social media has been fucking brilliant.

The beggars absolutely detest him 

Let's get behind him now .We have known for weeks he was coming 

I think last few years .She has shown a little dignity and solace 

All i want are winners on the park for Rangers .And his medal haul says he was a winner  

Plus he is brave enough to return 

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Short memories. 

Also he’s just not a very good footballer either. He’s Hearts level for a reason

Four in five against the beast we have no striker at our club who can do that correct that we do now.

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Stand by to be called "prick/Cunt" etc, as your opiniondiffers from some folk.

Although being a forum, this place can, at times, become a one word in reply discussion.

Won't happen to me on here as I'm staff and nobody would dare call me that... 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? well that’s me told. 

So you have no answer. ??

I have answered you. It’s ludicrous. He has scored more goals than any Rangers player in a very average team. That says more about us than him.

He is coming into a team now who will have more possession, create more chances and law of averages says he will bag goals. 

Prob not as many as he won’t be on penalties, free kicks or on the pitch as much but will score.

I didn't and won't want him back but he's here as SG want a him to be. Still behind what SG is trying to do though and as said previously I can see why he wants to sign him. 

Don't agree with thus at all but I do feel something special is building here 

52 minutes ago, JamieD said:

He's not a very good footballer, he's a clown of a person, he fucked us over in vividly recent memory and we should be looking forwards anyway, not backwards. That said, he's here now, he seems to have improved his form against the filth, he has something to prove to the fans and he knows what it is to win with Rangers, so I hope he proves me wrong.

I’m getting pretty wistful about his first spell here tbh

Archived