Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

5 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

Don't really care tbh as long as he batters in a few goals for us.

We've had too many lean years now to be bothered or all mock offended about who, or what religion or colour they are, that is scoring all the goals as long as there are plenty of them.

This place sometimes ?

Has he suddenly turned into a Black taig as well as a rat cunt  

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Overall I am proud of you RM

This seems to be the only place on the internet that isn't just posting "welcome home big man"

Same as McGregor - payback time mate. And he's from where you are, so there's no doubting his allegiance to the people. 

11 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I didnt rate him first time around. Is he any better..we will see. But we definitely needed another forward. 

I don't think there is any doubt that he is a lot better player now than he was then. If people are saying they cant  really accept him with open arms because of he treated the club  the last time then fair enough, he will improve our squad though .

Not too impressed with this signing but will give him my support as long as he scores the goals we are needing to stay in front of the scum and Win title no 55  quite surprised that the gaffer wants him to be honest but i do trust Stevie so will just see how he gets on.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

As long as he's not shite the vast majority of fans will take to him no bother. Same way they have Shagger.

Here’s hoping, one thing I don’t think he’ll be short of is effort. He must be aware of the level of performances required to gain any level of acceptance back in to the wider Rangers community. If channelled properly and mentored by SG we can only live in hope...

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

I would say the Rangers fans way, RM posters if anything are more vociferous in the opinions against him.

Remember the vitriol against McGregor on here before he came back and don't get me started on Gerrards appointment when it was announced

34 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

It will be Naismith next. Fuck right off.

He'll be welcomed back as well

33 minutes ago, JC10 said:

Scored 20 goals for a rotten hearts side last season.

He'll do just fine as a squad addition.

Same amount of league goals as our midfield 'shitebag'

Archived