Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

?? You never answered anything. 

He wont get half the space he gets at Hearts, every team come at us like it’s their last game he doesn’t get that at Hearts. No way when he gets launched into the air a couple of times and the Ref keeps waving play on he won’t lose it. 

To just disregard that and simply bang on about he’s scored more than our strikers in one season of football is bonkers. 

Do you want give an opinion on his scoring record the last time he was here or is it just the stats that fit that you want to quote??? 

I’m not disregarding anything, I just don’t agree that he had it easy at hearts. On that basis the leagues top scorers should always come from a team out side of the old firm as they have it so much easier. He will get plenty of chances in a Rangers team and will score goals.

As for his previous spell he scored a lot of important goals whilst playing out of position and showed when playing through the middle to be capable.

Also he was still a young player at the time and learning all the time. We have s more rounded, mature player who knows the game.

Again all opinions and how you want to interpret things.

41 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Short memories. 

Also he’s just not a very good footballer either. He’s Hearts level for a reason

The same hearts team who have beaten the scum whilst we’ve been totally humiliated 

I've consistently held the opinion that the only players I would never welcome back are those two REAL rats Naesmith and Whittaker. That horrendous press conference will never be forgotten. Some taig presenter read it out in full when there was talk of Naesmith coming back and it was even worse than I remembered. I don't have a prob with guys like Lafferty coming back. Don't see to many complaints about shagger who has been an absolute rock and is turning into the most astute signing made this far by Gerrard. Welcome home Kyle. Now do the business on the pitch.

Wants to “redeem himself and put things right”

Believe that’s how McGregor is and if he manages to perform as well as McGregor it’s a good start.

Deliver 55 and I’d be surprised if people don’t forgive him then.

If he fucks up then he’ll not get any slacks it’s a bold move to come back so here’s hoping he can redeem himself.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Wants to “redeem himself and put things right”

Believe that’s how McGregor is and if he manages to perform as well as McGregor it’s a good start.

Deliver 55 and I’d be surprised if people don’t forgive him then.

If he fucks up then he’ll not get any slacks it’s a bold move to come back so here’s hoping he can redeem himself.

He could never redeem himself when he wasn't playing for Rangers.

He knows he's got 1 or 2 years to do the business, for his next 40 or so years of repairing the past and being one of the 55.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I fucking hate him in all honesty.

I'd rather reinstate Foderingham as our number 1 and re-sign Windass than have this cunt anywhere near our team.

That's how much I hate him.

Good luck with that short term thinking. 

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I fucking hate him in all honesty.

I'd rather reinstate Foderingham as our number 1 and re-sign Windass than have this cunt anywhere near our team.

That's how much I hate him.

To be fair that’s not really much hate. It’s a very mild kinda hate  

you could have said you would cheer the thumb before him now that’s hate  

44 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Many goals has he scored for us against them??

He is now 6 years older and more mature. He will also be played, hopefully, in his natural position. If you want to look at the past, we should be signing Brian Laudrup as we need a winger with Murphy out.

Genuinely couldn't care less about what happened 6 years ago. 

I didn't want him to sign because i don't think he has the quality we need, but I'm obviously hoping he does the business, and I'm sure everyone else wants the same. 

2 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

He is now 6 years older and more mature. He will also be played, hopefully, in his natural position. If you want to look at the past, we should be signing Brian Laudrup as we need a winger with Murphy out.

No idea the point your trying to make. 

Why would we sign a player that has retired. 

The difference in reaction on FF is unreal. It’s like 2012 didn’t happen and “Big Laff” is making an emotional homecoming.

Even though the first thing he said in his interview referred back to screwing us over and wanting to make amends....

Archived