Welcome to Rangers Kyle Lafferty

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I can't remember the way he left tbh.Ā  I always thought his contract had ended, and he just didn't renew as we got put down to bottom division.

If that's the case, then he honestly isn't a cunt like the ones that refused to TUPE.

i think he refused to tupe.Ā 

He'll be used as a rotational player when Morelos is being rest and start from wide in bigger games imo.Ā 

He doesn't improve our first 11 but he improves our squad quite a bit and it's a squad we need if we want to compete in a 50 odd game season.

I understand that he's been patchy since leaving us but he seems to have sorted his life out in the last 2 years and it's paid off at Hearts and it can for us.

Didn't like him the first time and didn't want him back this time, but he's here now and that's that, scores against any cunt never mind that mob I'll celebrate because I support Rangers, haven't read hardly any of this thread because I can guess how most of it will read and it will go on and on with the same pish until it's finally locked or deleted, is rather just look forward to tomorrow night now.Ā 

8 minutes ago, Don54 said:

In June 2012, Lafferty lodged an objection against his contract being transferred from Rangers to the new company set up byĀ Charles Green.Ā PFA ScotlandĀ had previously commented that players were entitled to becomeĀ free agentsĀ if they objected to the transfer.

Lafferty raised a constructive dismissal claim against Rangers.

People have short memories, so sad that turncoats who bailed in our time of need are lauded on return, leaves a very bad taste that some find the ability to forgive and forget in these cases.

11 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I can't remember the way he left tbh.Ā  I always thought his contract had ended, and he just didn't renew as we got put down to bottom division.

If that's the case, then he honestly isn't a cunt like the ones that refused to TUPE.

He refused to be named in the squad away to Hearts at the end of the 2011-12 season, we were strugglin badly and he said he wasnt 100%.Ā 

Before he jumped ship.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Do you think heā€™s the right manager for us to beat the taigs?

He could well be I was not of that opinion when I heard he was going to be ManagerĀ  I thought it was a mistake to go for a rookie manager but in the EuropeanĀ games I think we have faced tougher teams than we will face at home and he's done really well in combatting their strengths.

Archived