***** The Official Beasts v Rangers Match Thread*****

Orange and Blue

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, WWTC said:

I dont think we NEED to win it, but a win could be huge. 

Being 4 points behind them by September would just be business as usual. 

If we lose then we’ll need a 9-10 game unbeaten run after the international break just to gain 2nd place.  While we’ve made strides in Europe we have to start taking points off the tims.

2 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Mcgregor

Worral Goldson Katic

Tav                                       Barisic    

Jack   Coulibally  Ejaria

Lafferty     Morelos 

Madness, if you think we'll line up like that  ?

The first goal is so important, if we get it i cant see us getting beat. Confident we l get a result 2moro. This is our strongest team since walters last spell, strong characters who wont be bullied and we havent pedro or murty in the dugout this time!

30 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Being 4 points behind them by September would just be business as usual. 

If we lose then we’ll need a 9-10 game unbeaten run after the international break just to gain 2nd place.  While we’ve made strides in Europe we have to start taking points off the tims.

Its game 4 of the season, and our third away trip. Its already not business as usual, because we’ve got Europa League games comin up. We’re still in the cup aswell. 

Whilst i’m dying to beat them tomorrow, im not buying into it being a must win game. The next one at Ibrox could well be though.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

All i am looking for tomorrow is 100% commitment and maximum effort by every single Rangers player that takes to the field.

If that is given, then we are in for one hell of a good chance of something paying off.

Its about time we skelped these mutants. Hopefully be going into work on monday singing and dancing.

Archived