***** The Official Beasts v Rangers Match Thread*****

Orange and Blue

This will be a very tough game in that cesspit. The scum will be well up for it and will come out the traps at us. We have a manager and half our team that haven't experienced this game before. We have to be ready for it and everyone of our players must give 100%. Get Fuckin into them from start to finish. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow is THE big test, it will tell us how far we’ve come.  A win tomorrow and we will win this league.  A draw and I defo think we can do something, a big defeat and we’ll finish second 10+ points behind them. 

The most importsnt thing is making sure we finish this game with 11 men which is why Laffert starts before Morelos for me.

Got some cultural music blasting already! Feeling very positive about tomorrow, its hard not to get ahead of yourself, but i think we are going to stun them, i cant  think of a score but i'd take a 1-0 win, but also if we can play to our potential there is no reason IMO we cant take 2/3/4 off them!

Cannot wait for it man, Steven Gerrard is a fucking god for the vibes and hope he has brought back to this great club! 

4 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

This will be a very tough game in that cesspit. The scum will be well up for it and will come out the traps at us. We have a manager and half our team that haven't experienced this game before. We have to be ready for it and everyone of our players must give 100%. Get Fuckin into them from start to finish. 

Have to agree with this.....

Very tough match. Could do with a win really. I’d take a performance like the 1 which ugo scored, in saying that they are in abit of a bad patch and I’d love to see us play as good as August 2008 in the 2-4 game.  Hearts are gaining some momentum-currently 7 ahead of us and playing well.

i actually think we need to win this game- it would knock the stuffing right out of the Tims and they’d have to wait until the international breaks over to rectify a loss.

Can see Worrall being thrown straight in if we go to a back 5. If Coulibalys fit, only Ejaria’s current form will keep him out. 

Could also go 4-5-1 with Kent/Lafferty or even Grezda infront of Barisic on the left, Tav infront of Flanagan on the right. 

We’ve got options, i’m slightly concerned that if Coulibalys out the midfield will be a bit lightweight. Ntchams a quality player and cant be given time to dictate, he gets up n down at ease too. Rogic, if fit, has been a thorn in the side often. 

Ive not looked forward to goin to their dump as much as this for over 6 years. 

3 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Very tough match. Could do with a win really. I’d take a performance like the 1 which ugo scored, in saying that they are in abit of a bad patch and I’d love to see us play as good as August 2008 in the 2-4 game.  Hearts are gaining some momentum-currently 7 ahead of us and playing well.

i actually think we need to win this game- it would knock the stuffing right out of the Tims and they’d have to wait until the international breaks over to rectify a loss.

I dont think we NEED to win it, but a win could be huge. 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

A draw would be a good result taking everything into context. A defeat is massive no matter what the usual suspects will say if we go for 4 behind them. 

Its not massive. Its a long season and the first old firm game for many of the players, away, with only 800 fans behind them. A heavy defeat would be massive, but a narrow one wouldnt mean the wheels are comin off. We’re goin there to win though, as any Rangers team should.

Some people saying we dont need to win even SG said we could loose all the games against them an still win the title but we do have to win we can be sure  it was in SGs remitt to beat these bastards

Archived