Mobile WiFi inside Ibrox

WATP84JRL

1 hour ago, BlueboyG said:

I'm on 3 network , my phone shows 4g with all bars showing but still canny get into bet365 or flash scores etc, fuckin brutal.

Same network as me. I've been able to check scores at HT once by putting the network settings to 3g or 2g, but today there was nothing. 

Always thought it was down to the amount of people in a small area trying to get a connection, but there's a few around me that don't have a problem with it. 

1 hour ago, TFP77 said:

I'm wi Vodafone. Wi-Fi is non-existent and 3G-4G at half time is a pipe dream. Only wish they would show all the scores on the screen. They used to.

Also I work in Govan and and the 4G outside matchday is perfect.

That could be torture for people wanting the scores for coupons. 

Fuck seeing your last bet of an accumulator coming in at half time and not having the connection to cash out. 

2 hours ago, WATP84JRL said:

Does anyone else have bother with WiFi at Ibrox. Absolute nightmare trying to check coupon at halftime. Am on 02 but had bother with idmobile, Vodafone and EE.

I walk right up to the exit door at half time and get 4G to check my coupon.

6 hours ago, WATP84JRL said:

Soon as you walk through the turnstile. Takes the fun out of coupons for me, especially when you miss a cash out. Needs sorted out in this day n age.

Who the fuck checks a coupon for cash out  during a game 

:dunno:

Before the game fair enough but haven't been able to browse for a while now. No WiFi that I'm aware of and getting a data signal inside the ground is nigh impossible

You're telling me it's hard to get a signal in an area where there are 50,000 people gathered and likely all, if not the majority, of them have a phone on them? 

I've never got a signal inside Ibrox but doesn't bother me cause I don't go to games to stare at my fucking phone. 

Can't remember the last time I actually had a decent signal inside Ibrox tbh.

Why check your coupon before the games are done anyway? It just gets your hopes up for a win before they're ruined by a last minute goal.

And before anyone says it. Cash out is for gays.

On 24/09/2018 at 04:17, billyixi said:

You're telling me it's hard to get a signal in an area where there are 50,000 people gathered and likely all, if not the majority, of them have a phone on them? 

I've never got a signal inside Ibrox but doesn't bother me cause I don't go to games to stare at my fucking phone. 

Too busy staring at the ball boys no doubt :belm: