Proud as Fuck

Same here, has been a while since I've felt just as proud as I do tonight. It's on another level after Villreal.

I just wish we could get that same tenacity and level of performance in domestic games. In Europe, we just don't know when we're beat. It's almost like we thrive on adversity at times. Down to 9 v's UFA, 1 nil after 45 seconds v's Villareal, 1 down on 43 minutes tonight. We do it the hard way, not sure my ticker will last the season :lol: 

14 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

We may be in a wee shitey league but our stadium and fans are in the Elite of football. 

The very top of the pyramid my man, the atmosphere in the last 10 minutes tonight was something else also just the sheer joy from everyone leaving the stadium afterwards.

What a fucking night I have missed the european nights.

The fans were fucking immense tonight I had tv up loud as fuck wishing I was there those that know me know why I wasn't there but experienced plenty and that was fucking up there we've went from traveling to back arses a nowhere when they thought we would die to fucking making our Ibrox a battlefield that has warriors in every seat shouting and fighting for every ball and the players to the manager feel your passion and I love you all who were there tonight with your chests puffed out and voices going hoarse.

Remember younger bears this is who we are a top European team that have made a journey not even with a whimper just cheers of every goal together we are the fucking people!!!

Taigs the famine is fucking Over now go fucking home please cause this is Glasgow our fucking city not Dublin you can go there please.

Thanks signed

Daz the taig hater and lover of all Gers apart from snp ones they are confused.